Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you could meet ONE NSC member, who would it be...?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Edna, though I fear she'd be far too quick witted, bright and acerbic and I'd end up a quivering speechless wreck on the floor mutely pleading for mercy!!

Come on, admit it. This is precisely what you'd hope would happen, isn't it? :D

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Read post 53, then read from post 69 to 74. Unbelievable!?:lolol:

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Since I joined the NSC Maonic lodge I have met all of the "brethren" who secretly control this board with funny handshakes and veiled threats about cutting tongues out and burying them on a beach.

All of you sheeple are as putty in our fingers.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Since I joined the NSC Maonic lodge I have met all of the "brethren" who secretly control this board with funny handshakes and veiled threats about cutting tongues out and burying them on a beach.

I hate these conspiracy theorists on NSC! They believe absolutely every conspiracy they are told (i've met nearly all of them). They hate everyone. They are trying to destroy the universe with their lies. They have a phobia of Lizards! They are the reason democracy is failing god dammit!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Baaaahhhhh Locks

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Baaaahhhhh Locks

Where's Pasta? I love your banter with Patsafarian earlier on page 4, classic. Good enough for The Office.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I thought you were trying to answer all your questions on the conspiracy thread.

Badfish, you seem to go on about conspiracies more than conspiracy theorists.You've been posting on that conspiracy thread from the minute it began. Just take a look at your last post on it! A lot of effort which I respect, but I really can't be arsed reading all your page high posts about why 'conspiracy theorists' are a danger to the world. Why not do what you do best and just stick to comedy? That mum joke you had going with pasta has potential!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Badfish, you seem to go on about conspiracies more than conspiracy theorists.You've been posting on that conspiracy thread from the minute it began. Just take a look at your last post on it! A lot of effort which I respect, but I really can't be arsed reading all your page high posts about why 'conspiracy theorists' are a danger to the world. Why not do what you do best and just stick to comedy? That mum joke you had going with pasta has potential!

You are a trolling waste of oxygen that has sucked me in to see if you will actually make any posts or points. I have reached my conclusion and I shall stop wasting my time on you.

ta ta

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You are a trolling waste of oxygen that has sucked me in to see if you will actually make any posts or points. I have reached my conclusion and I shall stop wasting my time on you.

ta ta

Sorry for calling you a humour tumour, I clearly got that wrong.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

ta ta

sums the youngster up

well played badfish:O

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
:shootself

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
*Sigh* The Truth, Badfish and Pastafarian collude to ruin yet another thread.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Baaaahhhhh Locks

Here we are at Yeovil away. About to kick off with the carrot cruncher lodge. This firm is really ITK.

image.jpg

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Edna, though I fear she'd be far too quick witted, bright and acerbic and I'd end up a quivering speechless wreck on the floor mutely pleading for mercy!!

I'd put money on you've knocked one out over her haven't you...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here