Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

if you could inhabit anyone's body for 24 hours?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Lol! Quite. Clue, if you want to inhabit the body of a bird, the chances are some bloke is going to shag you . . .

For me it has to be Brad Pitt :)

Not if you go gay for the day fella. Kelly Brook and Carol Kikwood rolling about in a vat of baby oil...knowing my luck, "carol" would turn out to be TLO enjoying his day as the huge breasted weather witch. Imagine that, posit coitally laying there with him racking on about his T shirt shop or Paul Barber coming on TAR.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
John Daly

on a golf holiday

I could peg it up off 16 handicap, beat all my mates and then enjoy the spoils after

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
John Daly

on a golf holiday

I could peg it up off 16 handicap, beat all my mates and then enjoy the spoils after

Wouldn't your mates wonder why John Daly came on the golf holiday with them in the first place and then wonder further, after one day beating all of them soundly, he vanished to be replaced by, well, you?

If you were to morph into John Daly I would suggest transferring his vast wealth,discreetly, into your account and not worrying about a golf tournament with your mates from the pub.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Bill Archer would be fun. I'd walk into an amex match wearing a mankini with a massive whip attached to a neck belt. I'd also make sure my 24 hours were soon ending.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here