Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you could have a RELATIONSHIP like in a FILM...

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
...what film would it be and why?

I'd choose David Lynch's 'Wild at Heart', with Nicholas Cage and Laura Dern...

She seems to be head over heels in love with the Cage character Sailor, with plenty of horizontal action along on the road trip and some nice surreal touches, with a Wizard of Oz theme enmeshed in the storyline...

Plenty of scope here for young and old, so over to yourselves...

???

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Nine and a half weeks.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The film's 'Scum', the scene's going for a burn in the potting shed, very romantic...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Annie Wilkes and Paul Sheldon (the writer) in Misery :jester:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Gary and Lisa from Team America: World Police, anyone? :ohmy:

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I'd like to mimic the relationship between Patrick Bateman and his various hardbodies because essentially when I see a pretty girl walking down the street, I think two things. One part wants me to take her out, talk to her, be real nice and sweet and treat her right

The other wants to know what her head would look like on a stick.

Now if you'll excuse me I have a lunch meeting with Cliff Huxtable at the Four Seasons in 20 minutes

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
What a strange old question! Though I would automatically go for the relationship in Sexy Beast with Gal (Ray Winstone) and Dee Dee (Brighton's very own Amanda Redman).
Not that I'm an armed robber living in retirement in Spain......
The way they look at each other gets me all gooey inside. Bless.
On the subject of Sexy Beast, anyone who hasn't seen it is missing a treat. A fabulous film with an absolutely terrifying performance from Ben Kingsley.

What a strange old question! Though I would automatically go for the relationship in Sexy Beast with Gal (Ray Winstone) and Dee Dee (Brighton's very own Amanda Redman).
On the subject of Sexy Beast, anyone who hasn't seen it is missing a treat. A fabulous film with an absolutely terrifying performance from Ben Kingsley.

Excellent film - went with the wife to see it on the strength of Lovejoy himself, Ian McShane, being in it. He is excellent and plays a double hard bastard, topped only by Ben Kingsley as an absolute psycho. So very different from his role in Gandhi!

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom

Saw this last night.
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,no, no, no, not this f***ing time!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here