Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

if you could change seats at the amex?

D

Deleted member 18477

WSU to...WSU nearer an aisle so i can get out quicker. wouldnt swap WSU for anything though because its the best view in the house.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Private box please with a naughty young lady for pre/ half time and after match entertainment with blinds closed of course or open at evening games for the dogging fraternity.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Too many singers where I am.

Would happily swap to sit next to BG.:ohmy:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Private box please with a naughty young lady for pre/ half time and after match entertainment with blinds closed of course.

additional sound proofing for measure? nope me neither,let them gossip & have glasses to the walls.:whistle:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
very happy with WSL near away fans.....the noise and abuse directed to the away end after the goal yesterday was incredible..and deserved as during the build up to the free kick they were getting a bit mouthy:lolol:

Matrix10

Jun 7, 2011
Bexhill
In WSL Row N and near the tunnel. With my two mates perfect elevated viewing point. I would not change it, well except for an executive box!!!!!!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Love my seat, wouldn't swap it as the stadium is now although wonder if front of East second tier may offer just as good a view for less money!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here