Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If you can only have one...

If you can only have one of these this season, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Perhaps didn’t think this through

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Win the FA Cup. Oh - whoops, look at that then..... if we did that we'd be in Europe whether we voted for it or not. Geez! - what a shit world we live in!
......and all that could happen even if we did beat Palace - and then we'd have no choice but to have all three! Oh gawd - life just couldn't get any worse, could it?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Silverware every time.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
FA Cup without a doubt.

Playing the best football ever with the best team we've ever had. Would be a massive whopping cherry on the icing on the cake.

And shoveling it down my neck too.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You get a trophy for the FA Cup and go down in history.

Our trophy cabinet is a bit bare

Hopefully players would think twice about moving on with an FA cup win and a sojourn into Europe

Even if we didn’t qualify for Europe I’d prefer to win the FA Cup.

United in the final please and revenge for the 0-4 when we should have won it in the first game

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
You get a trophy for the FA Cup and go down in history.

Our trophy cabinet is a bit bare

Hopefully players would think twice about moving on with an FA cup win and a sojourn into Europe

Even if we didn’t qualify for Europe I’d prefer to win the FA Cup.

United in the final please and revenge for the 0-4 when we should have won it in the first game
If we win the FA Cup then we qualify for the Europa League - it’s a win win !

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Slight oversight in the question, but imagine it's a hypothetical question where winning the FA cup doesn't qualify you for Europe.

I'd still choose winning that. You've got the 7 rich clubs fighting over 3 trophies and the FA cup is the second best trophy in the country.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I’d choose our success over Palace’s failure without a second thought, not even close.
If winning the FA Cup did not get us into Europe then I’d choose winning the FA Cup over the Europa League. However, I think I might just pick Champions League qualification over winning the FA Cup - but it’s a tough one.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Silly question really...

Our name etched on the oldest football trophy for eternity is a fitting and just reward for all those that have gone before, players, officials (most) and most importantly those long suffering fans that have endured some very harsh and wonderful times, without having much too show for it, but to be immortalised and watched all around the world lifting a trophy that also gains you entry into Europe, would be fitting to all those that have passed on.

UTA

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Only need 2 points for almost certain safety: that's what I want first. Feet on the ground folks.
But not mathematically safe by a long chalk. That’s all that matters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here