Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] "If you are not in the right shape, give your ticket to somebody else"

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has told any supporter "not in the right shape" for Saturday's top-of-the-table Premier League encounter with leaders Arsenal to give their ticket to someone else.

"I've always been complimentary of Liverpool fans. It's the biggest crowd they've had here in 60 or 70 years but it's the quietest crowd I've seen in this game." And Klopp was no more complimentary after the win over West Ham.

"In the first half, when the boys played exceptionally, I was not overly happy with the atmosphere behind me," he said.

If it is too much football in December, if you are not in the right shape, give your ticket to somebody else."

I'm sure that will keep the Liverpool fans happy ..

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
As I understand, it's a bit more relaxed than ours...

Just imagine PBOBE & NSC if RDZ said similar :ROFLMAO:
"if you are not in the right shape, put your ticket on the exchange so we can resell it for £55.00, or persuade your friend to pay £30.00 for an Albion+ membership, then transfer him your ticket (if you've paid the £20.00 premium for the right to do so)"

Not quite such a snappy soundbite.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Can you put an adult ticket on the ticket exchange (Spurs game) if you've purchased it for someone who is not a STH but who now cannot attend ?

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Not a fan of Klopp's comments - by all means encourage the fans to make a noise but he can piss off telling people who pay to come in what they should or shouldn't do. If they want to sit in silence or, heaven forbid boo (even if its ridiculous), they can do whatever they please.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Seems to be de rigueur these days giving fans instructions. Following directions from our Gaffer and skipper last week- I dutifully stayed until the final whistle had blown at the OM match, dutifully acted as the 12th player and dutifully wore my scarf and waved it in the air 🤷‍♂️ (my nose wasn’t bent out of shape for doing so though)
Bloomin' managers.... Giving out instructions like they own the place

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has told any supporter "not in the right shape" for Saturday's top-of-the-table Premier League encounter with leaders Arsenal to give their ticket to someone else.

"I've always been complimentary of Liverpool fans. It's the biggest crowd they've had here in 60 or 70 years but it's the quietest crowd I've seen in this game." And Klopp was no more complimentary after the win over West Ham.

"In the first half, when the boys played exceptionally, I was not overly happy with the atmosphere behind me," he said.

If it is too much football in December, if you are not in the right shape, give your ticket to somebody else."

I'm sure that will keep the Liverpool fans happy ..
They allow people to pass on tickets, whilly nilly, at Liverpool? Crikey.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I’d be interested to know what Liverpool fans think about it (although not interested enough to go searching the internet to try to find out).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I don't know what the official ticket policy is at Liverpool but Klopp doesn't seem to think they would have an issue simply giving a ticket to someone else...
Indeed.

And my comment was meant to suggest the possibility that I suspect he's talking out of his Arsch.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
For Christ’s sake don’t give RDZ the idea that he can rotate members of the crowd as well as the team

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
no idea what Liverpools stance on ticket sharing is, but potentially he has just created a total FUBAR for the box office and whatever regs Liverpool have.
I live in Liverpool and the stance on ticket sharing isn’t such a big deal. I could ask quite a few people if I can use their ticket and I’d get it, I’ve even watched Brighton V Liverpool from the Kop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here