Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

if we lose tommorow

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I get the impression people are clapping the overall attendance but are being polite and waiting for the announcement to finish.

It isn't there is a definite extra clap for the away fans from certain section of the fans which is always much louder than the reception the players get when they come out for the second half

Trust in Tony

Banned
Aug 17, 2014
Worthing
Last week 80 per cent of this board wanted hyypia out and we lose again and now its only 60 per cent. Some right knobs on this board and go on ban me you ***** I don't really give a shit and then in mod towers you can **** and suck and bum each other off with barrell of bum ******* as he watches at how you all banned vulture again...tossers

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
Great text on BBC site.
Text us on 81111

Crystal Palace 0-1 Sunderland
Posted at
Jack: As a Brighton supporter I always knew Sunderland were in luck when they got Poyet. A top class manager and will not only keep Sunderland in the Premier League, but with time will get Sunderland in the top half of the league. Followed immediately by Palace equalising!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I miss the first season when our lot were right opposite the away fans (that orange segment)

We often directed some stuff at the away fans-----HAPPY DAYS:drink:

Oi if u liked it is much why u go the other end of east upper by the family section lol :moo:

Last edited:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Last week 80 per cent of this board wanted hyypia out and we lose again and now its only 60 per cent. Some right knobs on this board and go on ban me you ***** I don't really give a shit and then in mod towers you can **** and suck and bum each other off with barrell of bum ******* as he watches at how you all banned vulture again...tossers
:lol:

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex

:rotlf:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Great text on BBC site.
Text us on 81111

Crystal Palace 0-1 Sunderland
Posted at
Jack: As a Brighton supporter I always knew Sunderland were in luck when they got Poyet. A top class manager and will not only keep Sunderland in the Premier League, but with time will get Sunderland in the top half of the league. Followed immediately by Palace equalising!

Much good it did them

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Wigan are streaming this game back to the DW.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Could be the lowest ever away turnout at The Amex tomorrow night.

Can not understand why people clap the away attendance because fans want to travel away to watch their team play.

Nothing wrong with acknowledging real football fans - there are 89+ other minutes to be as tribal as we want

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here