Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we lose today or at the very least don't win

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If we lose or draw today then D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R could spell disaster for the albion.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Then likely defeat at Forest away see the first below 20k attendance (actually present in the stadium) for a first team league game at the Amex against Cardiff?

I do't even like to think of teh banana skin of Burton in the league cup that IS an accident waiting to happen.

Let's take it one game at a time, if we win today, get through at Burton and steal a point at Forest we could see an increased attendance. All hypothetical I know but we've got 3 games to go so no need to fret :thumbsup:

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
It will be the end of the world as we know it, Sammi will be sacked and Mickey Adams will be brought back, TB will sell the club for 50p to a mad Malaysian, we will become the Brighton Dragons and play in Red in the Kuala Lumpur Stadium. The padded part of your seat will be removed and sold off to Crystal Palace, your season ticket will double in price.
Today is a MUST win or all this will happen.
Or, as is common in the Championship, we could lose today to Blackpool at home and stuff Forest away, and have a decent season.

Thoroughly peed off but your point is well made ………………….. if by 'decent season' you mean half wayish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here