Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we lose at Leicester and..........

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I actually enjoy/love going to the matches irrespective of our league position and which league we're in because I'm an Albion fan and have been for 50 odd years. I am always optimistic leading up to kick-off time, it's what happens after then that can be a bit of a mood changer but supporting the Albion means you have to adjust to the highs and lows and even if we get beaten I'm usually pretty chipper shortly after the game. The last two years have been a bit more challenging because the levels of expectation have been cranked right up so sometimes failure hurts a bit more but if you look at the bigger picture this is only the second time in the Albion's history that we've been challenging for promotion to the top division so lets get real.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
I'm going to the Charlton game and I'm not a 1901'er or season ticketer.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I actually enjoy/love going to the matches irrespective of our league position and which league we're in because I'm an Albion fan and have been for 50 odd years. I am always optimistic leading up to kick-off time, it's what happens after then that can be a bit of a mood changer but supporting the Albion means you have to adjust to the highs and lows and even if we get beaten I'm usually pretty chipper shortly after the game. The last two years have been a bit more challenging because the levels of expectation have been cranked right up so sometimes failure hurts a bit more but if you look at the bigger picture this is only the second time in the Albion's history that we've been challenging for promotion to the top division so lets get real.

This (but only 47 years)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The Amex will be bursting for the Charlton game.

Sellout and ticket exchange activated surely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here