Not for another couple of years, mid table this season which is fine

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
God's sake! !!!
Get a grip on reality you lot!! We are not going
To get relegated and we are not ready for the premiership

Promotion at the moment is not the be all and end all, but if we are going to a be mid table team then we do at least need to be competitive and entertaining to keep the interest there and the fans coming into the ground.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
God's sake! !!!
Get a grip on reality you lot!! We are not going
To get relegated and we are not ready for the premiership

Mid table based on what? Please don't say the squad as it's pathetically under strength. This team is weaker than the Wolves squad that went down. Don't delude yourself fella. We also have an unproven manager in England who was sacked from his last job in charge(i do feel for him though).
I just can't understand people like you who thinks this squad is capable and can hold it's own when it had it's guts ripped out of it.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Of the regular first teamers it's hard to say anyone's League 1 at best.
Most of them were part of a side that finished in the play-offs last year.

Yes, Some were carried by much better players in the squad!.

Just as in Hollywood movies, You get a cast of newbies, and never will Be's, But then it's led by a real star or two !.

If you set a realistic but strict wage cap, you won't get the exceptional players that will make the difference!.

Last edited:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Closer to bottom 6 than top 6 UNLESS we bring in at least 4 quality players. Blind optimism ain't gonna win us games.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
... I would be confident that we would be mid table and three more youngsters would break through into the first team. No, we might not push for promotion but we would have another enjoyable season, a roller coaster with lots of ups and downs. I bet some of it would be frustrating but I would love it because, I love supporting Brighton & Hove Albion. Some people need to get a life because from some of these posts on NSC, the Samaritans could be getting very busy.

Stay positive, the glass is at least half full and it's Harvey's!

If we don't sign another player we will be in a relegation battle. This side is nowhere near good enough for mid table. We wont score enough to get to the dizzy heights of mid table. Since the play off's we have lost/let go of 5 good championship plays and brought in 1 good GK and some average players.

We are 4 very good championship players away from being in the top half. I am glad that you are positive, but I fear you are deluded.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
... I would be confident that we would be mid table and three more youngsters would break through into the first team. No, we might not push for promotion but we would have another enjoyable season, a roller coaster with lots of ups and downs. I bet some of it would be frustrating but I would love it because, I love supporting Brighton & Hove Albion. Some people need to get a life because from some of these posts on NSC, the Samaritans could be getting very busy.

Do you still think that?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Are you from MARS:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here