Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we do...

horam267

Feb 24, 2010
If we do win promotion and the league, which of the remaining fixtures would you like it to be done at?

Im thinking Southampton, just to show who the 'big' team in the south is. Or would it be fitting if it was Huddersfield?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm in 2 minds. On the one hand it would be great to secure promotion by soccering SCC off the pitch at Withers, and on the other hand, it would be great to have sown the championship up the game before so they have to do the guard of honour thing as we take to the field.

Edit: 3 minds. Thirdly, it would be even better if by the time we play Huddersfield a draw would guarantee promotion for both of us and leave SCC to the lottery of the play offs

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I would love it if we clinched promotion and/or the title against Southampton... especially if it condemned them to the lottery of the play offs. However, it is not a risk I would chose to take!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm in 2 minds. On the one hand it would be great to secure promotion by soccering SCC off the pitch at Withers, and on the other hand, it would be great to have sown the championship up the game before so they have to do the guard of honour thing as we take to the field.

One of these please.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
How about clinching promotion before the Southampton game and then soccering them off the park anyway. Then missing a last minute penalty against Huddersfield so the score remained 2-2, thereby giving Huddersfield the last point they need to guarantee 2nd place?

horam267

Feb 24, 2010
Got to be a win against Huddersfield, for old time sakes.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
How about clinching promotion before the Southampton game and then soccering them off the park anyway. Then missing a last minute penalty against Huddersfield so the score remained 2-2, thereby giving Huddersfield the last point they need to guarantee 2nd place?

I've just let out a little bit of wee :laugh:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
If we have to beat Huddersfield, it'd be fitting if we made it 7-1. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here