Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If we do sign Webster, and Dan Burn plays well against against Valencia tonight...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I didn't think he put a foot wrong at Brum. Looked confident coming out with the ball, used it well, didn't get skinned, didn't give it away, stayed on his feet and showed good strength in possession. Yes it was only against a shite Championship side, but I'm at a bit of a loss as to why you think he stunk the place out.

This is BG... the man who thought Dunk was worth a packet of crisps and a Curly Wurly... BG is clueless...

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
He was superb tonight along with that massive Irish fella

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Burn was really good. If Dunk stays, hard to see how Webster gets in the team initially.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Burn was MOTM for me.
Did the basics well. Much better pass completion compared to Duffy’s woeful distribution at times.

I had Burn as my MOM as well. Very incisive challenges and some lovely interceptions that set up attacks.

Don't mind Duffy's woeful distribution if he scores

Agreed, I enjoyed him distributing the ball into the back of the Valencia net.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I'm just a little concerned about spending so much on a centreback who has no premier league experience. There must be others available for half this amount who can perform at a higher level but £20m+ for a defender is crazy money

If he’s the best cb in the championship then it’s the going rate.
He could be worth double in a year or so

Dutch

Aug 16, 2012
As far as I can see nobody has yet suggested that maybe Duffy is the one under threat. Most of us at some point have commented that he's less comfortable in possession, although of course he's a fantastic defender and a great threat at set pieces. But can he play Potterball?

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

I tend to agree. Webster is right footed. Burn is performing admirably. Dunk is captain and Duffy needs to up his distribution skills. Duffy for me will be the one looking over his shoulder.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Burn was MOTM for me.
Did the basics well. Much better pass completion compared to Duffy’s woeful distribution at times.
I loved the way Duffy distributed the ball into their net

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
All very well having 3 big defenders but apart from a few sides like Burnley and apart from corners top sides keep ball on ground and dont cross ball

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here