Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we do go up???

bhafcforever

Apr 9, 2016
Burnley behind us in second and hull through play offs. With exception of gray for Burnley these two haven't spent ridiculous amounts of money like boro,derby and Sheffield Wednesday. The others have tried to almost buy success where Burnley and hull have kept together a majority of there team. Also Burnley only replaced ings with gray, rather than fir the sake of it.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Boro rather than Burnley for automatic promotion. Any other team than Burnley to win the playoffs.

SAC

May 21, 2014
I like the idea of Boro going up and Sunderland and Newcastle going down.

Derby is a decent away trip.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Boro' and Cardiff as they both did a job on us this season.

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
Erm Andre Gray £9m + and not spent money also Joey Barton will only be on national minimum wage I would think. Plus their manager is a dick.head. I dont care who finishes 2nd to us but would like to see Birmingham win the play off as to do that they will need to beat some of our top 2 opponents.

To be fair they've sold before buying - Ings? - and made a massive profit in the premier league by not slinking it all on journeymen. Don't like the manager of the fans, but seem to be a well run club who are probably well within FFP, unlike Boro and Derby etc. So Burnley get my vote (via the play-offs of course).

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Burnley behind us in second and hull through play offs. With exception of gray for Burnley these two haven't spent ridiculous amounts of money like boro,derby and Sheffield Wednesday. The others have tried to almost buy success where Burnley and hull have kept together a majority of there team. Also Burnley only replaced ings with gray, rather than fir the sake of it.

Their players are still on vast sums + Gray for 9m

They both had their chance in top flight, neither play the game particularly well.

Boro may have spunked a load of money and potentially be in line for FFP penalties, but they have a guy, much like us, behind the scenes who genuinely gives a shit about the club. So they get my vote.

Ipswich in the playoffs however unlikely.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Sheffield Wednesday, I'd hate to lose such a local game to me whilst at Uni.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Boro (anyone but Burnley) and Cardiff (nicer place to go than the other options).

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
On the final day two years ago, Burnley did us a favour and let us sneak into the playoffs by taking a point off Reading. Given the game meant nothing to them, they could have just turned up for the party and not bothered.

Maybe it is irrelevant now but I find it hard to hate them quite as much as some people here. Of course, I hope they discard Barton into the wastelands if they do make it...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here