Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we average two points a game for the rest of the season.

The Tassie Seagull

Dave Clarkson's Left Sock
If we continue to collect points at an average of two per game, then for a team to finish above us they will basically have to win every match fot the rest of the season.

As we are 10 in front of SCC for example, with 12 games left we will get another 24 points, so they will need 35 to get ahead, and they only have 36 left to play for.

Bring it on!
punk:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Will be very interesting to see how we respond if (that word again) we can keep the run going and clinch promotion with a few games to spare. Will we take our foot off the gas a little when we come to play teams with everything to play for? Will we relax and see out the season in an orgy of free flowing total football? I'd imagine Gus wants the title and won't take kindly to slackers.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Will be very interesting to see how we respond if (that word again) we can keep the run going and clinch promotion with a few games to spare. Will we take our foot off the gas a little when we come to play teams with everything to play for? Will we relax and see out the season in an orgy of free flowing total football? I'd imagine Gus wants the title and won't take kindly to slackers.

We will fix our results to f*** Southamption over hopefully. As a few have already said "revenge is a dish best served cold" and a couple of decades on :lolol:

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
I would love it Huddersfield only needed a goaless draw on 30 April for promotion and commiting scc to
Play offs. we both passed ourselves to a bore draw nil all.
Revenge from 1978.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Southampton max 97
peterbo " 95
Huddersf " 93
Leyton o " 92
Bournemouth " 91
mk " 88
Charlton " 84

Assuming this COULD happen we'd need 89 points to be assured of a play off spot
Automatic promotion...96
Champions................98

As a lot of teams still have to play each other,points will be dropped,our Max is 107,another 17 points needed assuming we still have the best goal difference

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here