Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] If Trossard starts against England

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I support Brighton.

I have Good friends in Belgium ( France and NEtherlands). I probably have as much or more affinity to Belgium as I do England. The way things are heading, I'd happily swap passports tomorrow. Its a ****ed up bungling country by all accounts, but pretty good compared to the Proto Trump playground we're all being driven into

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
I support Brighton......., but pretty good compared to the Proto Trump playground we're all being driven into

In what sense do we live in a Proto Trump Playground?.....I can't see it, but I'm willing to listen - so take the floor.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I believe it was EM Forster in his essay 'What I Believe' who wrote that 'If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope that I would have the guts to do whichever would be most likely to get Southgate sacked, the clueless Palace ****'
More or less. Although I don't think he frequented Croydon much.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I'm pretty sure Albion have the least patriotic set of fans in the country. I'm not one of them - love you Leo but of course I want my country to win. Come on England!

Should be a really good game, looking forward to it.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I did just look up KO time for England game. .Shows what interest I have in international football I thought it was the Euros. Now I see Euros Nations Cup and Word Cup qualifiers are all on same time. All at top moan about too many games so why on earth did we fit in a meaningless friendly against Wales

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
To be absolutely honest, I have totally fallen out of love with football.
I have always put club before country, but I’m so fvcking pissed off with the money grabbing twats, that quite frankly they can all piss off.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
My mate, who is a Belgian, says he shitehouse.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
It's incredible that English people would not want their country to win. As long as Trossard doesn't get injured, I hope Belgium are hammered

Sent from my CMR-AL09 using Tapatalk

It is indeed incredible. Many’s the time I wanted us to get hammered, especially when we wanted the manager replaced. The “Turnip” for example, Hodgson etc

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
I did just look up KO time for England game. .Shows what interest I have in international football I thought it was the Euros. Now I see Euros Nations Cup and Word Cup qualifiers are all on same time. All at top moan about too many games so why on earth did we fit in a meaningless friendly against Wales

Now it’s my turn to be surprised. I have never “clicked” that this is a different competition to the European Championship. I just thought it was another boring name change and re-branding exercise. Shows just how much my interest in international football has died over the years. This international break has really cheesed me off just as the league got going.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Even though he plays for the number one ranked country in the world, if Trossard was English he wouldn’t get in the squad because of Southgate’s petty grudge against us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here