Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If this doesn't get you excited for next season...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
...nothing will.

I was going to post a Goal of the Season poll from the contenders, but I really can't be arsed and it probably comes down to Enciso v Enciso anyway.

But, having watched this, I can't wait for the new season. Bring. It. On.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Shame the first two goal scorers have gone.

scwiffy

Jun 24, 2011
Has there ever been a better GOS selection for Albion? People get caught up in the Encisio goals but I think Undavs could also have won PL GOS, more Albion goals should have been in the PL selection.

Welbeck, Minotma and Marchs Liverpols goals too are incredible, technique from our current crop is insane

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Has there ever been a better GOS selection for Albion? People get caught up in the Encisio goals but I think Undavs could also have won PL GOS, more Albion goals should have been in the PL selection.

Welbeck, Minotma and Marchs Liverpols goals too are incredible, technique from our current crop is insane
Fergie's against B'Muff is in my top three.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've been reliably informed that enjoying last season and channeling that euphoria into the forthcoming season will make you look silly.

So everyone for the sake of our friends up the road please don't enjoy these goals and most definitely don't hope for more of the same.

#TeamHopefullyFinishNotTop10.

Ceej

Feb 1, 2013
Manchester
Absolutely brilliant. So many different scorers and so much quality. The Solly Match goal and fantastic arms aloft celebration vs Liverpool tops it for a sense of where we had got to. Genuinely moving :)

From watching a home drubbing to Doncaster at the Withdean with my daughter when she was 10 years old, playing 5 a side in Manchester wearing a choice selection of the finest old Donatello's and Brighton and Hove Jobs tops to this is just fantastic. Can't wait for the new season.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I honestly could not pick a winner everyone of those goals was truly outstanding and had it been any other season that each one represented a season anyone of them would probably been voted the best goal

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Great to see so many corkers. Good to see Pascal's goal against Everton's Keystone Kops included. That'll please @Thunder Bolt (y).

Shame not to see Encisco's MotD Goal of the Season from it's origins with JS. The excerpt misses the slick ball progression from Colwill. - RDZ filth in action.

This video has the whole thing from about 4:50. It's also immediately preceded by (not ready for the EPL - (C) NSC) Buonanotte Kinkladzying his way through the Champions' defence.

Yoda

English & European
Voted for Solly's against Saints but also glad to see Welbeck's against Liverpool on there. Don't think it was given enough love at the time from the media like it would've had he still been at either Man U or Arsenal.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Fantastic set of goals - I think Pascal’s flick and volley v Wolves was class as well as all the others already mentioned! Mind you if Mac’s ’goal’ against Leicester, when Enock was viewed as interfering, had been given, I think that would have been the winner……..
Solly’s goal v Liverpool from Evan’s pass though…….Evan’s late equaliser at Leicester……just so many brilliant goals!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here