• Green

Votes: 18 9.1%
  • other

Votes: 11 5.6%

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'd not be voting, I am not a political animal but I haven't listened to one who inspires me so it would be like sticking a tail on the donkey whilst wearing a blindfold from my perspective.

I have no doubts whatsoever that Starmer would win though. I have always voted Conservative but thought Blair was probably the right man at the time, so did waiver. I find Starmer so bland and smug that there is absolutely no way I could vote for his party. I found his behaviour during covid and partygate offensive and not vaguely inspiring :shrug:

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
start from basis of voting Moster Raving Looney, then see which manifesto makes more sense.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
It’s a bit pointless these polls as we are predominately quite a left of centre bunch who generally did not vote for Brexit and as such is not a reflection beyond NSC

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Labour is back to the centre left so I would vote for a change.

I don't care if the leader has tremendous charisma like Boris Johnson. That worked well in the end.

BrianB

Sleepy Mid Sussex
Nov 14, 2020
Whichever candidate stands the best chance to remove the utterly lazy local tory MP here in Mid Sussex , her only visible input in the last few months has been too ask us to vote for her DOG in some underwhelming poll, ...
Probably Lib Dem

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Really does sum up opposition politics in this country the interviews in last half hour with senior opposition politicians. Am no lover of Tories but the stick they were giving Truss for her 10 min speech was a farce. Appreciate criticising everything is how it works but at least wait a couple of weeks

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Whichever candidate stands the best chance to remove the utterly lazy local tory MP here in Mid Sussex , her only visible input in the last few months has been too ask us to vote for her DOG in some underwhelming poll, ...
Probably Lib Dem

Cannot be as bad as our Tory dead beat here in Worthing

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'd not be voting, I am not a political animal but I haven't listened to one who inspires me so it would be like sticking a tail on the donkey whilst wearing a blindfold from my perspective.

I have no doubts whatsoever that Starmer would win though. I have always voted Conservative but thought Blair was probably the right man at the time, so did waiver. I find Starmer so bland and smug that there is absolutely no way I could vote for his party. I found his behaviour during covid and partygate offensive and not vaguely inspiring :shrug:

Don't give up hope. I hear there's a rumour of Johnson, who was totally inspiring and didn't do anything offensive during partygate, making a comeback :wink:

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Really does sum up opposition politics in this country the interviews in last half hour with senior opposition politicians. Am no lover of Tories but the stick they were giving Truss for her 10 min speech was a farce. Appreciate criticising everything is how it works but at least wait a couple of weeks

If someone claims they are going to 'deliver' on all the country's woes, (NHS, energy, law and order, roads, homes...etc..etc.), forgive me for being extremely sceptical without the need for waiting a couple of weeks.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

to be fair they dont have any solutions either, so probably assume rightly Truss has nothing be vague claims.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Dad voted Tory, mum voted red, they wanted me to be Liberal but I'm dropping out instead. EBB

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
It’s a bit pointless these polls as we are predominately quite a left of centre bunch who generally did not vote for Brexit and as such is not a reflection beyond NSC

I agree.

It's also not a clear indication of how things might turn out, because I would hope for a Labour Government, (or a progressive coalition) but my vote locally would be an anti-Conservative Lib-Dem. And that is not just about recent events/Brexit and so on, it is a long-standing and reasoned position.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here