Votes: 36 10.4%
  • Tory

Votes: 73 21.2%
  • other

Votes: 25 7.2%

• Total voters

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Unfortunately the competition isn't great and many who earn more than £25k/year believe that a Labour government would be a car crash. Our best leaders have been relatively central irrelevant of the parties they represent so for me Libdems is the best outcome, unfortunately they've not had a strong leader since Clegg

Totally agree - last decent Labour govt was under Blair .

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
My MP Tim Loughton regardless of the colour of his rosette is a great constituency MP, whatever Boris does doesn’t change that.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Can't vote Tory for as long as *any* of these guys hold major roles. Decided that after the Barnard Castle business. Therefore I have effectively disenfranchised myself, probably for good (or at least until there is a new centre ground party not following Keynesian economic policy but is fiscally conservative and socially liberal).

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
My vote doesn’t count one iota under FPTP.

I have never, and would never vote Tory. None of the current lot inspires me, I would vote, but, I have no idea yet, who for.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
However the best candidate will get 3-line whipped by their party leader and so even if your local MP is the dog's, they still invariably vote along party lines for all major issues. Therefore you ARE voting for a party, like it or not.

But then if an MP votes against the whip for something he believes in, he is called disloyal, and pilloried for it by, well near enough everyone.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Thankfully there isn’t so I’m giving it zero thought

Last time it was a choice between crap and crap..hence no vote, which is sad given people died for that freedom

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
After a lifetime of being towards the Conservative side, I'm going to tactically vote against them. I'll vote for Sally the Seagull if it gets them out.

I absolutely will not be treated like a worthless pleb by the people who rely upon my vote to be entrusted to run this country. Boris and his merry band can party into their own @rseholes.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Caroline Lucas wins Brighton Pavilion so doesn't really matter.

A good local MP, but little influence as the only MP from Greens.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Be interesting to see Starmer decides policy and decisions, he’s had it easy as Capt Hindsight so far.

I find him odious, I could never vote for him to run the country :shrug:

I’ll abstain if I don’t vote Tory

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Boris. And if it's not Boris at the helm by then, then Rishi.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If the Tories only ended up winning 50 seats my seat would be one of them, so it would have to be Lib Dem. However, for the first time in my life I would have been prepared to vote tactically with Labour if it meant ousting a Tory. Tactical voting is the only hope we have of ousting this shower of shit and halting the slide into global political oblivion.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Flakey libralism , Green fantasists or Sir kneel potty mouth Raynor and the lovely Diane mmmmmmm its a difficult one

I’d take a potty mouth over someone who votes against feeding hungry school kids personally :shrug:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
National polls gives Labour 10 pts lead

Think just keep the nodding dogs nodding and don't sack Boris...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here