Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Slade goes, who replaces him?

sixnilup

Jul 24, 2007
It's ok saying Slade must go but lets stop and think who would replace him.
This club struggled to find a suitable replacement when Micky got the chop.
There seems to be a lot of people who seem to think Coppell is the answer, but there's no guarantee he wants the job.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
We're a much better proposition than we were under Knight. We have a squad that is good enough to compete in this league, we're less than two years away from Falmer and we have money. We've managed some managerial coup's in the past few years, we could do it again.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
It's ok saying Slade must go but lets stop and think who would replace him.
This club struggled to find a suitable replacement when Micky got the chop.
There seems to be a lot of people who seem to think Coppell is the answer, but there's no guarantee he wants the job.

He is still our boss so lets give him our full support.

sixnilup

Jul 24, 2007
I'm not happy with results and Saturday was a real kick in the teeth.
I believe we have a good squad for this league and we should be doing a lot better, but if we get rid of Slade I don't know who would replace him.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
I'm not happy with results and Saturday was a real kick in the teeth.
I believe we have a good squad for this league and we should be doing a lot better, but if we get rid of Slade I don't know who would replace him.

I hate losing more than most but the guy worked miracles last season to keep us up.

He deserved his contract and now deserves patience from the fans.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Depends who is available put I imagine Peter Taylor would get an interview.

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
mickey adams , i reckon there is a good chance we could pry him away from port vale ,and i think he used to manage a team down south a little while ago

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I want Slade to stay. However, if he did leave I'd want George Graham as manager. He'd sort out that defence.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Does it matter?... They'll probably still be stuck with numpty bollocks as assistant which is a quickfire recipe for failure.

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
sven , looks like he is getting bored with notts county as they have"nt even been promoted to league 1 yet

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think the club should have a bit of stability after the cock up of appointing Adams and I would like Russ to be given two seasons.

The size of the task ahead reflects the amount of players released last summer of which I think there were two errors - Hart should have gone and Sullivan should have stayed.

I know the majority of people seem to demand success however patience is required.

In Russ we trust end off

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I for one am not by any means demanding a top of the league performance or promotion, end f the day we are in a position that befits the squad. I just dont want every season to be having the same fight for survival.

SOMETHING is wrong and it needs fixing, whether its the manager, coaching staff...whatever.....Just get it fixed!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here