[tweet]499944838708871168[/tweet]

:bowdown:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
[tweet]499944838708871168[/tweet]

:bowdown:

That could easily apply to us right now.

Season 1. Get to play-offs, sack manager for misconduct after defeat to bitter rivals.
Season 2. New manager. Get to play-offs, new manager walks after humiliating defeat.
Season 3. New manager. Sell / allow our best players to leave without, IMHO, adequate replacements lined up

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
David Burke - swift footed in the transfer market, the transfers inwards under his reign have been astounding with his encyclopaedic knowledge of european football leagues, loves the club, and has shown perseverance despite those around him (TB, PB, GP, OG, NJ and SH) clearly not being up to the mark in their roles.

Burke is ready to don a Seagulls tracksuit as team manager and head coach.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
One step closer...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ague-season-disagreement-board-transfers.html

Tony Pulis leaves Crystal Palace on eve of new Premier League season after disagreement with board over transfers

• Tony Pulis was annoyed club failed to sign Gylfi Sigurdsson, Steven Caulker and Michu
  • Palace have bought in Fraizer Campbell, Brede Hangeland and Chris Kettings and Martin Kelly
  • Puils and co-chairman were locked in crisis talks on Thursday
  • Neil Lennon and Malky Mackay early favourites for the job

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
You're a bit of a t wat aren't you?

Thumbs down on nearly every post I make, is there something wrong with you?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
You're a bit of a t wat aren't you?

Thumbs down on nearly every post I make, is there something wrong with you?

F*cking spastic.

mod edit: please don't call people "spastics"; it's not acceptable on NSC. Also - do try to be more inventive in your avoidance of the swear filter

Last edited by a moderator:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
So Pulis throws his toys out the pram because he couldn't sign the players he wants. Yeah, we sound like the perfect place for him.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
F*ck off and support Liverpool you c*nt.

Sad little man. You have anger issues. This should make you happy-you get to give another thumbs down.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Malky please in the first instance if not....
Warnock
Pullis
Zola

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here