Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Oscar does get it, and brings in his own team....

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
....what happens to Tanno and (the currently suspended) Charlie Oatway?

imo none of this is random. Barber and Bloom have calculated all 3 suspendees to a tee. They want all 3 out for as little as possible.

1) they wanted Poyet out primarily and without paying him any compo, they have got him out on alleged breaches of contract. tick

2) Why pay Tanno compo as its 99% certain he will follow Poyets next move, so un-suspend him, utilise him and wait a little while for him to resign of his own accord when Poyet finds a new job. tick

3) Not very confident at all Poyet will want to take Oatway with him so can't un-suspend him and have him hanging about unwanted earning money till the end of his contract, so lets keep him suspended, wait till Poyet makes his move and takes Tanno and if he doesn't want Charlie we deal with him then. tick

Outsmarted by the Lizard and his henchman. tick

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
imo none of this is random. Barber and Bloom have calculated all 3 suspendees to a tee. They want all 3 out for as little as possible.

1) they wanted Poyet out primarily and without paying him any compo, they have got him out on alleged breaches of contract. tick

2) Why pay Tanno compo as its 99% certain he will follow Poyets next move, so un-suspend him, utilise him and wait a little while for him to resign of his own accord when Poyet finds a new job. tick

3) Not very confident at all Poyet will want to take Oatway with him so can't un-suspend him and have him hanging about unwanted earning money till the end of his contract, so lets keep him suspended, wait till Poyet makes his move and takes Tanno and if he doesn't want Charlie we deal with him then. tick

There's something about this post that's bloody excellent. I think it's the last sentence, and the fact that this scenario is entirely feasible.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
It's also extremely snakelike, unprofessional and untrustworthy.Not something I would admire in my club especially to Oatway who's given so much for this club.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
It's also extremely snakelike, unprofessional and untrustworthy.Not something I would admire in my club especially to Oatway who's given so much for this club.

No its not! Its exactly how any business worth their salt would act. You don't get anywhere in business being nice.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Mutual consent for tanno suggest to me a deal, perhaps a lower pay off than if they just out right fired him.

Point three would depend on if they were suspended without pay, wouldn't it?

May 18, 2013
Am I th only one still waiting for an interim manager to be announced?
Probably, but TB did promise one in his interview and I can't believe he didn't know then about appointing Oscar.

... No, it's still probsbly only me....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here