Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Not Now, When?

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
I read NSC a lot, but do not often make posts. You will probably think me as reliable as Soccer Sauce! However, a mobile phone conversation overheard in a shop today leads me to think Sami may have gone. The woman on the phone certainly mentioned an Albion director's name (this was what caught my attention), seemed to be speaking of someone leaving this morning and was secretive about the call with her companion afterwards.

oh yeah, the Albions directors names just flow off my tongue !!

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Maybe now is the time. Maybe Tony cheekily laid Hyypia (behave) on the Next Sacking market, and now Adkins has gone we can use the winnings to pay off the contract... :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 22389

When we are 10 points adrift at the bottom of the table. As pissed off as I am at the moment, I'm expecting a miracle thinking that the players might start getting together and we get out the relegation zone, get on a stable footing again.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I have to laugh, like anyone at board level is reading the hysterical posts on here! We are always on a roller coaster, that's what being a Brighton fan is all about. If we reach the "promised land" of the Premiership we will get battered. This board will then really be a binfest. Brighton fans = never happy!

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
TB is waiting for Hyypia to resign or the board may be starting to put a 'performance management plan' in place for him....when they sacked Poyet they stuck their colours to the mast saying that they would do things the proper way in terms of employment law so perhaps this reflects the reason for the delay in him going. Either way, the pressure on Hyypia will be considerable but I doubt whether he will walk away from a pay out and I expect TB is unlikely to fold.
Maybe the Millwall game was the first line in the sand with Hyypia...' Personally, this is a very important game for me'.
The problem with all this is that the inevitable is just going to drag on. ....bring back 'Deadly Dick'!

The thing is , i think the club would be better off sacking sami and taking the pay out of our January budget.
because i think with the players we've got are good enough to get out of relegation battle ,as long as we have a good manager. The alternative could be back sami then have to sack him further down the line ( which would cost a lot more ) when considering aĺl the new players, then paying sami off , then having to get new players for the new manager.
i say sack sami now, give the new manager the rest of the season to get us out of relegation trouble, get our confidence back and se what he needs for next years promotion challenge.

But then what do i know, apparently keeping sami and backing him is the way forward....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here