Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

if mcgee stays till the end of the season

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
The Wookiee said:
Why are football managers treated differently?

Football seems to be a law unto itself. I've often wondered what right a club has to fine players?

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Drop in revenue should be a good enough argument against we cant afford to pay him off. If 1500 people desided not to by tickets for home games surely this we add up to more than paying MM off? Over the rest of the season.

Players have wanted to sign before because they wanted to sign for the manager Coppell, Taylor and Adams, MM seems incapable of attracting players he has only ever signed chance players like Molango, Frutos, Frederico etc Even Henderson for that matter a young unproven gk reminds me alot of Nicky Rust!

Something does need to happen soon as the damage on and off the pitch is only likely to get worse.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Barnham Seagull said:
Even Henderson for that matter a young unproven gk reminds me alot of Nicky Rust!

Thank you. I've been trying to think of who he reminds me of, and now you've settled it!!!

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Nicky rust rust rust!

Englands number one were the chants even think he played for the under 21's at Spurs!

Looked good to start with a good shot stoper but got steadily worse and didn't control his area.

Am I wrong to draw comparisons with Hendo?

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Barnham Seagull said:
Nicky rust rust rust!

Englands number one were the chants even think he played for the under 21's at Spurs!

Looked good to start with a good shot stoper but got steadily worse and didn't control his area.

No, I think you are right. But then I am biased because I don't rate Henderson at all.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Barnham Seagull said:
Nicky rust rust rust!

He was never at Spurs, he was a Gooner Youth player.

He managed to get himself on the stand by list for the England Under 21 squad whilst with us, but never got into the squad itself.

WhereSeagullsFly

Oct 27, 2005
He's got to go before we hit rock bottom and DW is not the answer either. Time the new directors put their money where there mouths are!

If Keegan can be linked to Donny, then why not to us?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here