Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If it's a "YES" vote...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
That Rhona Cameron can do one.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I am pretty sure it does not work like that. No one will be getting deported.
Well that would be up to our government to decide, would it not? Scotland wouldn't be in the EU, and they sure as hell don't have visas. Send them ****ing packing.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Barrowman. No contest for me.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
If it is a yes vote then apparently this is part of the new currency.
zojbwp.jpg

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
I hope they vote yes and we enforce deportation, for one reason only and that's this.

it would mean that that fat moaning smelling miserable scot who sits next to me at the Amex will be gone !, Please please vote yes, and then at least make it possible to repatriate at least this one of them...

He he

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I hope they vote yes and we enforce deportation, for one reason only and that's this.

it would mean that that fat moaning smelling miserable scot who sits next to me at the Amex will be gone !, Please please vote yes, and then at least make it possible to repatriate at least this one of them...

He he

If it's the one that sits in the N1D area with glasses............then i feel your pain.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Iain Duncan-Smith. No contest. All the other answers on this thread pale into insignificance beside him.

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Double pedant:- in English, it's Whisky, just cos the Irish and the yanks choose to spell it incorrectly........

It's all *******isations of uisge-beatha, so a misplaced e here or there doesn't make a lot of difference.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
There are some vicious tweets towards celebrities whom have favoured the 'yes' vote. One chump wished Andy Murray had died in the Dumblane massacre. Hopefully, said chump, gets a nasty scare from the authorities.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
There are some vicious tweets towards celebrities whom have favoured the 'yes' vote. One chump wished Andy Murray had died in the Dumblane massacre. Hopefully, said chump, gets a nasty scare from the authorities.

and why should he? He is just voicing an opinion. Might not be palatable but hey ho, we live in a free speech democracy.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
and why should he? He is just voicing an opinion. Might not be palatable but hey ho, we live in a free speech democracy.

He's not just voicing an opinion, he is spreading hate.

I'm not suggesting that this sort of playground rubbish doesn't happen elsewhere, but he deserves a reprimand for his behaviour.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove

You are right. But, we only have Freedom of Speech within the law. ie if it is seen as threatening - then it is against the law and he/she can't say it.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You are right. But, we only have Freedom of Speech within the law. ie if it is seen as threatening - then it is against the law and he/she can't say it.

Preaching works i hear...

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
He's not just voicing an opinion, he is spreading hate.

I'm not suggesting that this sort of playground rubbish doesn't happen elsewhere, but he deserves a reprimand for his behaviour.

Bullshit, bloody leftie brigade................if that's what he wants to say who are you or I to stop him? it's not hate it's a REACTION, unpleasant as it may be. We might disagree but to demand the thought police get involved is childish. Pull him up on it as you will but it's not a legal issue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here