Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If it interests anyone Calde and Vicente are both at Westows Hove in this moment

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Nick Cave sightings like these deserve a thread of their own, surely?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
VINCENTALOT to SING tonite :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm sure many people will have seen him about town. He's not that tall, but he IS distinctive. Never knowingly underdressed.

Many will, yes.

But things like "I saw Nick Cave, sitting looking moody, in the corner of a dark club" are not what we are looking for.

Nick Cave in a ball-pit, or doing keepy uppies in Sports Direct are the thing.

Incongruity is the name of the game. I want to hear that someone saw him playing bowls in St Ann's Wells Gardens, or at the Amex last week, with a half and half scarf over the shoulders of his black leather trench coat.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Many will, yes.

But things like "I saw Nick Cave, sitting looking moody, in the corner of a dark club" are not what we are looking for.

Nick Cave in a ball-pit, or doing keepy uppies in Sports Direct are the thing.

Incongruity is the name of the game. I want to hear that someone saw him playing bowls in St Ann's Wells Gardens, or at the Amex last week, with a half and half scarf over the shoulders of his black leather trench coat.

I saw Kazenga in Nando's the other month.

Oh...

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Lol, you all rip the piss out of it now but the collective meltdown that both NSC and myself would experience if Vicente came anywhere near the Albion in a footballing capacity again is massive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here