Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Gus was to leave tomorrow who would you like to see in his place?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
razvan rat in a player manager role

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Gadaffi, with Mubarak and the great Mugabe as his assistants. Maybe bring in Bin Laden as the development coach if he is around.

We will scare the oppositon

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
People seem to disagree about Neil Warnock but I have always liked him and he has said if he had one more job in football it would be to manage us. He is the most experienced and best manager of all in The Championship.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
People seem to disagree about Neil Warnock but I have always liked him and he has said if he had one more job in football it would be to manage us. He is the most experienced and best manager of all in The Championship.

BG, it's been a long time coming but we finally agree. Warnock would be qualla in the Championship. Face it, you'd all love him if he was OURS.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Jim Gannon.

He's due to do well soon....

donquixote.jpg

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

didnt he say that when he was at sheffield united - and has since managed two teams

regardless of that, i would absolutely LOVE it if neil warnock was our manager. the guy knows exactly what he is doing and for entertainment purposes, while it would be hard to top gus i imagine warnock would give him a right good go for his money

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I can't stand Neil Warnock, he is a wanker of the highest order. I don't want him anywhere near this club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here