Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If Graham Potter is re-appointed...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
...I do hope the club offer special commemorative paper/card season tickets.

It's going to be a right struggle to tear up my iPhone before throwing it at someone in disgust. Lobbing it from the West Stand Upper could also present a potential hazard to the 1901ers below.

I'd happily pay a tenner so I could have a more traditional ticketing format to enable me to protest as I see fit.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yeah let's bring back a fella who royally shafted us took all our staff and described us as " the easy option ". Great plan

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
...I do hope the club offer special commemorative paper/card season tickets.
Lobbing it from the West Stand Upper could also present a potential hazard to the 1901ers below.

I'd happily pay a tenner so I could have a more traditional ticketing format to enable me to protest as I see fit.
:fishing:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Being up in Northumberland I don’t have a season ticket, but by God I’m going to give my Albion+ gift pack a good hiding…

This years free gift is going to wish it’d never been born.

Bring Potter back and I unleash hell on my Albion pencil and matching notebook… well, I’m just going to scrawl f*** POTTER and BOOOOO on every page.

You may think I’m joking, but I’m f***ing not.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
However disappointed we are with a particular appointment, whoever it is, surely we will continue supporting the Albion
well of course.

But my long standing policy of never booing the Albion would be jettisoned pretty f***ing quickly.

I would take great delight in seeing him fielding questions about a proper level of booing, after every single game.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Being up in Northumberland I don’t have a season ticket, but by God I’m going to give my Albion+ gift pack a good hiding…

This years free gift is going to wish it’d never been born.

Bring Potter back and I unleash hell on my Albion pencil and matching notebook… well, I’m just going to scrawl f*** POTTER and BOOOOO on every page.

You may think I’m joking, but I’m f***ing not.
They giving away blue and white babies now?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
1) Bozza is parodying other threads for a laugh
2) Bozza is just being annoying
3) Bozza knows something

I'm sure Potter detractors would be relieved at the first two.

I'm going to call it and say there is no way Albion will take Potter back and PBOBE must be shaking his head at all this.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
I’ve heard if he comes back TB has insisted we replace GOSBTS with Petula Clarks rendition of ‘the others man’s grass is always greener’

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I’ll withhold expressing outrage or otherwise joy until the Club announces they’ve reemployed Potter - until then I‘ll believe our succession planning is a bit more forward looking and less parochial than having a newly promoted Championship manager and an ex-Brighton manager as our first and second choices with no one else that we’ve tracked for several years available.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here