Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Glen Murray moved to a club other than Palace, would you forgive him?

# If Glen Murray moved to a club other than Palace, would you forgive him?

• Don't know/undecided.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Let's say Glen Murray moved to Millwall rather than Palace, or hypothetically to a club with more money and better facilities at the higher end of the Championship (e.g. Derby, Leicester, Ipswich, Forest, etc), would you forgive him?

For me, it's the insensitivity of him going to our arch rivals that make him such a tosser, not the fact that he is trying to "better himself" as some on this board seem to argue.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Yes, not just being biased but Palarse are probably the least attractive club in the division! Anyone else and I'd think fair enough but this move isn't about football, it's a bout the £££'s

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Another Murray thread, we are getting as obsessed about him as SCC which is very sad.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Ooopps. mis-read the question. I voted NO, but meant YES.

:dunce:

I enjoyed that single malt last night, but maybe I enjoyed too much of it.

He has wished us well, thanked the club, management and fans (especially)

Unforgivable? Well, joining palace he'd have to KNOW it won't go down well!

But in truth I'd be more bothered if they snagged one of our development players - which might sound odd, but I'm more excited by potential than retention of this one bloke. I believe he'll struggle to get close to his scoring tally in the Championship. Do we want to sit through standard fare, or hope to witness heroics and thrilling stars?
Okay there'll be the usual worries of our lads getting poached if they turn out super-talented, but that's how it's meant to be when you are a successful club.

Murray will soon fade in the memory as we call him 'history' and other players shine, don't worry about that. Did we all relish seeing if Murray would be the same threat in the step up a grade? That's no longer something to have to wonder - clean slate, and get on with a future with players that truly and emphatically relish being Seagulls. Especially now!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here