Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IF everyone was fit right now...

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Yes, I know it's all ifs and buts... But what would your current matchday squad look like for home games?

For me...

Kuszczak

Calderon
Greer
Upson
Ward

Bridcutt
Ince
Agustein

Buckley
LuaLua
Ulloa

Subs: El-Abd, Andrews, Crofts, Orlandi, Conway, Mackail-Smith, Lita

Agree. Wouldn't have a keeper on the bench as they're ffuccking useless and would go with any outfield player.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
For me it's quite simple: usual back 5, Bridcutt and Crofts in front of that with Ulloa up top, Buckley and LuaLua on wings and Orlandi off Ulloa in the 'no 10' position.
Leaves Kemy, Andrews, JFC, Ince, Dave fighting it out for the bench with Barnes, Calde and El-abd, and a keeper

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I cant beleive the lack of people wanting Crofts in the team! He is surely our most inform player at the moment and an be the link player between defence and attack that we need.

Kuszczak

Calderon
Greer
Upson
Ward

Bridcutt
Crofts

Orlandi
Buckley

CMS
Ulloa

5 Defensive
1 Link player
4 Attacking players

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Kuszczak

Upson~Bridcutt~Greer

Buckley~Ince~Agustien~Lualua

Orlandi

Mackail-Smith~Ulloa​

Fractal!!!

Last edited:

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I hope after last night Oscar might try two strikers, imagine the havoc Ulloa and CMS (or Ulloa & Barnes / Ulloa and Lita) might do supplied by Buckley and Orlandi.

He seems to have forgotten the last 10-15 minutes at Doncaster with both Barnes and Lita up front we looked so much more dangerous and scored twice. Before that it was just hoof it to Barnes who worked his socks off, but got nothing from the 2 or 3 defenders on him.

I like the thought of Orlandi being in the team because he has an eye for a pass, is good at dead balls and knows where the goal is too. I also think Barnes is unsung in the wider deeper role that Gus preferred and gave us valuable bite.

Kuszchak

Calde --Greer--Upson--Ward

Bridcutt------Ince

Buckley----------------Orlandi

CMS--------Ulloa

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'd stick last night's team on, give them twenty minutes, then substitute that three that seemed to give least of a shit. Too many players out there cruising in their comfort zone. Danny Cullip wouldn't have stood for that lackadaisical shit first half last night. Heads would have been slapped :lol:

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Kuszczak

Calderon
Upson
Greer
Ward

Bridcutt

Forster-Caskey
Andrews
Barnes