Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If EVER Palace accuse us of TINPOTTERY...

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You have to give Dougie some leeway, those girls are finding it hard to accept the exchange of leagues could really be on this season. And that really frightens them.

I'm terrified. Us going down is nailed on you coming up is a certainty it's set in stone .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Only 14 more posts for 4000 posts you sad wanker. A celebratory J Arthur no doubt.

Now that's a idea . I could reach that milestone with a post to you whilst thinking of you in the process .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It says something when the best part of the ground is the lighting.
That's only because their lights have to be Premier League standard.
Left to their own devises they'd have these candles:-

4221396001_4777901277001_4777864567001-vs.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
On here it is .

I see him down at a Bromley match, with loads of other Palace.

Funny you should mention Bromley, as I've heard there's been several Internet message board rumours of a number of your lot turning their back on 'the franchise' and heading over there. Also I personally know several who have switched alligiences to Charlton and are now STH at the Valley!

So, back on subject, the 'chief' supports Spurs? What's his name the drummer fella - surely you know him and would know if he was a spurs fan? There are about 10k that appeared from nowhere when you reached prem so it's perfectly feesable...? 40% of Palace STH have an affiliation for another club - that's a well known fact, based on extensive research BUT when the chief drummer of the always ultras turns out to be one it's a bit embarrassing chaps? These lads are widely laughed at throughout the country so are well known...

Next you'll be telling me megaphone man is a closet Chelsea fan :ffsparr:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Funny you should mention Bromley, as I've heard there's been several Internet message board rumours of a number of your lot turning their back on 'the franchise' and heading over there. Also I personally know several who have switched alligiences to Charlton and are now STH at the Valley!

So, back on subject, the 'chief' supports Spurs? What's his name the drummer fella - surely you know him and would know if he was a spurs fan? There are about 10k that appeared from nowhere when you reached prem so it's perfectly feesable...? 40% of Palace STH have an affiliation for another club - that's a well known fact, based on extensive research BUT when the chief drummer of the always ultras turns out to be one it's a bit embarrassing chaps? These lads are widely laughed at throughout the country so are well known...

Next you'll be telling me megaphone man is a closet Chelsea fan :ffsparr:

Word on the streets of Croydon is the the HF are defecting to Hayes Lane, to join up with the thousands of Palace fans who have also jumped ship.
There's rumours of 10,000 Chelsea being there today, snapping up all of the deserters seats,
Sven Goran Ericksson has been seen in Nandos in Croydon, and a cow jumped over the moon.
Hope that clears up any confusion.

Word on the streets of Croydon is the the HF are defecting to Hayes Lane, to join up with the thousands of Palace fans who have also jumped ship.
There's rumours of 10,000 Chelsea being there today, snapping up all of the deserters seats,
Sven Goran Ericksson has been seen in Nandos in Croydon, and a cow jumped over the moon.
Hope that clears up any confusion.

There's rumours of 10,000 Chelsea fans being there every week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here