Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] If England lose to Denmark...

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Watching our 15/16 season collapse in about 55 minutes at Hillsborough to a team that had finished 15 points below us but had had their feet up 6 days earlier while we were playing our biggest game for 20 years.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I'm never going into another IKEA in my life if we lose tonight. That's how pis*ed off I'll be.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I'm never going into another IKEA in my life if we lose tonight. That's how pis*ed off I'll be.

‘Ick-ear’ the correct Swedish pronunciation, not ‘eye-kia’ as it’s incorrectly pronounced over here.

#true fact
# [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION]

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Have you never seen Grealish play?

I think Jack the sock Grealish tends to cheat to gain an attacking advantage, have not noticed him time wasting though he probably would/does to aid his team, ideally England will get ahead and lure Italy out to make this a match to remember for the right reasons.

oh and in keeping with this thread, Palace at home this past season.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Was that the one where we were beaten by Gaul or the one where we went out on a penalty shoot-out with Rome, after beating Caledonia?

That Gaul side were good. They had that nippy guy with the beard, Asterix, up front and Obelix, the giant centre half. Nothing got past him.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I've not been this nervous about a Semi since I saw brokeback mountain at the cinema.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If England lose to Denmark, in 90 minutes...

... I'll be £45 better off.

Which is nice.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
If we lose, I’m blaming Rio Ferdinand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here