Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If anybody thinks we are going to wembley already.......

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I understand your concern of over-confidence but at least try and be optimistic!

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
I know its going to be tight but as a neutral you would back us given our recent form and results against palace 6 weeks ago. We can't be complacent,we have to control the controllables and we should book our place in the final.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
All you need to do is watch the last couple of minutes of the Watford/Leicester game earlier to realise ANYTHING can happen in the play offs.

TheFatBallBoy

Jan 10, 2010
Hove
Ok a bit pessimistic of me thinking we will lose, but the over confidence on here is ridiculous. Just waiting for some prick to start a thread about what train to get to wembley or what pub or any good hotels

08-05-2013, 21:28 #1
easynow
Mentioned
0 Post(s)
vCash

Ignore User
Good pubs/restuarants near the Wembley ground?
Just need to tag some places on my phone before the big day...

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
It's going to be a tough game, wookie is setting himself up for the full, that way it won't hurt as much if palace win!, Albion are the better footballing side.

ALBION!!!

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Is seriously deluded.

Personally I think we will draw again tpmorrow and lose on pens

Because you personally think we will draw then lose on penalties, does that make deluded by proxy of a differing opinion then?

Everyone feels different on how the game will turn tomorrow night. That's Football and forums for you. It's not any form of delusion whatsoever to be honest.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Is seriously deluded.

Personally I think we will draw again tomorrow and lose on pens

Nothing wrong with being optimistic.

It does not effect the result, and it feels better than being gloomy - there's enough time for that if we lose :lolol:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Because you personally think we will draw then lose on penalties, does that make deluded by proxy of a differing opinion then?

Everyone feels different on how the game will turn tomorrow night. That's Football and forums for you. It's not any form of delusion whatsoever to be honest.

But people choosing what priced wembley ticket they are going to get (see other thread) isn't a bit presumptuous and a bit delusional ?

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
Is seriously deluded.

Personally I think we will draw again tpmorrow and lose on pens

The Wookiee should be the Rookiee, you don't have a clue :eek: (i hope lol)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Unlike most of the people on here !!!

Bung a cheeky £ 20 on CPFC to go through at 15/8 and if the unthinkable happens at least you have trousered the thick part of £ 40. :thumbsup:

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
But people choosing what priced wembley ticket they are going to get (see other thread) isn't a bit presumptuous and a bit delusional ?

I am sure that is a caveat of IF anyway. People do know we could lose as well but it's natural that if you're 1 game from Wembley people are going to talk about it. It really should not worry you and what people type on here does not change the result

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

It's hardly delusional... It would be delusional if we started planning travel to wembley at the start of the season. We are potentially 90 minutes away from wembley, and the game is in two weeks, I think you can forgive people for planning ahead.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
If it goes to eggstra time then pens all those who regularly leave the Amex around the 80 minute mark will be beside themselves!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here