Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Adams Gets Sacked

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
I will boycott the club. Not because he's been sacked, but the fact that it proves our season was pinning on the f***ing pisspot cup.

This shouldn't have any relevance and to be fair we've done well to get here. We were unlucky tonight with the red card ruining our formation, and having to take off Cox for Elphick.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
and only 1 point clear of Hereford. Everyone around us at the bottom is winning but I can't see where our next win is coming from.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
I meant before the next game, which will prove his job hinged on that game, which is disgraceful.

Fair enough if we get beat on Saturday.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Should have done the job in the home leg so that we were not reliant on a result tonight. Three unconvincing draws against League 2 clubs does not make a great cup run. Our league form is dreadful, we are in deep trouble now - the gaps at the bottom have closed up.

The point about the cup run is right though. Dick wanted his day in the spotlight and now that has gone so will Adams and the rest of the goon squad (hopefully).

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Boycot the club?! I'd rather lose you i am afraid rather than go down to league 2 and lose 2000 other fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here