Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Idle speculation

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
Anyone got any thoughts on this whole Liam Dickinson saga? Seems a bit Ken Dodd to me that his agent talked to the Argus on Thursday making it sound like all but a done deal and 48 hours on there has been nothing much further. Is he coming and if so does it herald the departure of Murray?
Maybe this is just the new order of things which has to be better than lots of rumours and discussion only for the old chestnut from the club about who we almost signed.

Anyone care to brighten up an otherwise dull Saturday morning with all sorts of rumours about big money signings joining Russ's revolution?

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
dont see why because his agent says the clubs werent to far apart a deal should have been done in 48 hours but does sound a bit fishy to me

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
get the feeling he won't be joining us, just a bit uneasy on this one!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Norwich have put in 2 bids that have been turned down , it could be his agent is talking up the interest in the hope of alerting other clubs.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
He played for derby today in friendly. Indicates to me that no fee agreed or he would be down here. Think this one unlikely to happen. What happened to the player we were talking to last Monday? Any ideas?

Arong692

Oct 2, 2008
I rekon this could just be a bit of a decoy! I think that in the next few days we will pull a big name striker out of the bag!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here