Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Idiots

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Sorry but this offends me. Coke does not make you violent, I've been doing it all day and all I've done is chat to people and be happy.

Alcohol is the worst drug for making people violent, I'm fed up with class A's getting a bad name.

Blaming drugs or alchol is nonsense anyway. They are not to blame they are just oil for the brainless machines who like to have a fight. I always drank at football and never once got violent. Blaming booze is lazy, these chaps should take the responsibility for their actions.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Two people violently removed from the away end by firstly stewards and then police, about 6 or 7 rows up around the 35th minute mark. No fellow Albion fans helped the two who were being thrown out, what happened to sticking up for fellow fans.

I was in the Brian Clough upper so saw it all. The two weren't arrested as were seen outside the City Ground after the game.

Sadly people these days seem to think that if someone in a position of authority is behaving badly it is OK and that the victim must have deserved it. Really strange attitude given the amount of high profile cases proving the utterly corrupt behaviour of some people in authority.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Fat Albion fans are just as entitled to look like wallies as skinny ones. Don't see why their body mass index is relevant.

If they were all fat then they're not doing enough charlie I reckons.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I'm near 70 than 60 and it hasn't. ( Not at football any way.)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If rival firms were given some ecstasy or MDMA then they could have meet ups away from the town centre and have hug ins.
Then there could be those sites dedicated to the best at cuddling and gurning.

Funny enough it did sort of happen in a way once.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I don't think they condemn them, they just pick a side and stick up for it. The whole nature of football is tapping into a primal version of tribalism. US against THEM, doesn't matter who us and them are! Actually the same as most wars racism and xenophobia we see today. Look at the MFE v anti fascist that we all said was ridiculous - most of them were the same, they just wanted something to belong to.

"They support a different football club to me so I'm going to fight them!!" Sounds moronic when you say it but as I said, horses for courses, some people thrive off confiict.

Mods and rockers
Football supporter versus other football supporter
Young men have always fought each other.......is tribal and easy to understand I think.
It's the old geezers who still hanker after the old days that seems a little silly nowadays.

And p.s. Have a good night.

west lower

Sep 28, 2011
Two people violently removed from the away end by firstly stewards and then police, about 6 or 7 rows up around the 35th minute mark. No fellow Albion fans helped the two who were being thrown out, what happened to sticking up for fellow fans.

I was in the Brian Clough upper so saw it all. The two weren't arrested as were seen outside the City Ground after the game.

Got thrown out at half time for daring to question the big meathead steward as to why the had thrown my friend out. All my friend was doing was sticking up for his 16 year old brother who was being called a little homo rentboy.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Got thrown out at half time for daring to question the big meathead steward as to why the had thrown my friend out. All my friend was doing was sticking up for his 16 year old brother who was being called a little homo rentboy.

Were you in the 2nd row with a flag?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Huge away following?? Just under 2000 is not huge.
Been to games with a bigger following , Liverpool in FA Cup springs to mind with no trouble.

It was Everton that caused us the most bother.

champion7

fast and furious
Feb 12, 2007
Benfield Heights

I think you'll find it was a bit more than your suggesting.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Was the 16 year old the blonde lad who looked like ded been at the meths and got lairy with that bloke with the blue jacket? If so, I can see the problem

He's a bellend.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

I'm sorry but how does that work who was calling his brother that, a forest fan in a stand above you a long way away and his brother was in a stand amongst 2000 other Brighton fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here