Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Idiot JCL at Hove station

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I suppose you think we should be back at withdean then? Was it really better:facepalm:
Eh ? so a guy who's never been to a Brighton game wants to know which station to go too gets a load of abuse. I think we should encourage more new fans to go to games with falling attendances recently.

Jan 30, 2008
Eh ? so a guy who's never been to a Brighton game wants to know which station to go too gets a load of abuse. I think we should encourage more new fans to go to games with falling attendances recently.
Yeah right, you sound as thick as him
regards
DR

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

Hardly abuse, just astonished that they had no idea where the stadium was, and their attitude towards me for trying to give them friendly advice was what the this thread is about !

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Well the plastic support has made the amex a cauldron:facepalm:The reason so many season ticket holders are walking is because they are the very people that have ruined the atmosphere in the first place:moo:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Was at Hove station using cash machine, when I heard somebody at the ticket office ask which station to the football ground, I said to him that he doesn't need to buy a train ticket as its included in the match ticket, he then said he had a box and looked at me like I had two heads !

Now how can this guy be so stupid as to not know where the stadium is ? He had a southern accent and was at hove, so I assume he is local ?

Probably just some corporate **** out on a jolly
.....and along with his fellow boxees, probably contributing more cash to the club in one day than you do in a full season.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Was at Hove station using cash machine, when I heard somebody at the ticket office ask which station to the football ground, I said to him that he doesn't need to buy a train ticket as its included in the match ticket, he then said he had a box and looked at me like I had two heads !

Now how can this guy be so stupid as to not know where the stadium is ? He had a southern accent and was at hove, so I assume he is local ?

Probably just some corporate **** out on a jolly

I can't see what the problem is here, a lot of the box owners invite along business contacts and this bloke was probably a guest on his first visit to the Amex. As far as I'm concerned that is healthy...

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I was recently at a private function at the AMEX and on my table was a man who said he had seen a few games at the stadium, thinking hr was another fan I cherped up saying "im life long fan and go to every game, where do you sit?" He looked at me with discust and replied "corporate invites to boxes of course, im not going to sit with riffraff" luckily his wife was nicer amd told him to be qiute and more respectful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here