Ideas for nights out in Portugal

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Old Goat

Jun 8, 2004
FAT BOY SLIM BIG NIGHTS OUT IN PORTUGAL!!!!

Ok Seagull Supporters Norman has asked me to let you guys and gals where he is playing during the Festival of Football that is upcoming, not only can you swing along to FBS you can also buy me a beer, I'll be the one in the Charlton shirt!!

Anyway Dates and Venues are as follows:

Friday 11 th June Superock Festival Lisbon

Supporting Bowie!! Norm reckons he is on at midnight, Morrisey and I think Santana on the bill as well

16th June Coimbra

Vinyl Club

Norm of course has no idea where it is, but it is the night before the England game in Coimbra, a pretty small city so should be easy to find

20 th June Lisbon

Lux Club

Again no address but Google should offer you a clue. The night before the Croatia England game so should be a good crowd, stripes would be good to see.

Should any one be interested Norm also playing Imola on the 18th at the Heinekin Music Festival, should be a blast

I would like to give my contact details so people could ring me to find Clubs etc but that is not allowed. Any Ideas how we can resolve this??

I know that one of your Directors would love to see the Stripes at the clubs, altho it may be prudent to have an alt top if they do not let colours in, but god it is a Festival of Footy n'est pas

See you all there

:clap2: :drink: :drink: :drink::drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Old Goat

Jun 8, 2004
The Heinekin festival is at Imola which is in northern Italy not Portugal:blush:

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
I will be there on Friday. Massive Attack, Pixies. Lennie Kravitz and Fatboy Slim. Not sure where your getting the Bowie bit from though !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports