Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Idea's for new television programmes.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Babe and Babe: A pig and your favourite female actress

The Jackson Five: Peter Jackson announces two more films in his LOTR trilogy

Selfish: Pretentious idiots pretend to be Will Self.

Cat/Fish: A reality programme filmed at people's homes where their pet cats try to hook goldfish out of a bowl.

Cat Fish ha ha ha ha now that me laugh !!!!!!!:lol:

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
Harvey Nicks - Katie Price takes her cerebrally challenged offspring on a shopping spree without paying, in this hilarious and brave fly-on-the-wall docu drama tackling mental illness and kleptomania.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Just My Cup Of Tea: celebrities discuss some memorable cuppas. Pilot features Les Dennis, Trinnie and Susannah, Russell Howard.

Hang On A Minute: celebrities compete to hold onto a super heated metal pole. Presented by Alan Carr and Joan Bakewell.

That Is Way Out Of Order: a tour of the country's vending machines, talking on the way to the brave men and women tasked with refilling and maintaining them. Contains scenes of a sexual nature.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Celebrity Turd Match

We'd use the 'Who wants to be a millionaire' studio. I'd get Ant & Dec to present. Same format as wwtbam but instead of questions, the contestant is presented with a fresh turd (laid in the last 12hrs) and has to identify which celebrity (from a choice of four) has produced it. Contestants can use their sense of smell and touch but not taste....that would be sick.

Celebrity Fare Evasion - A group of z list celebs must try to get from point A to point B in first class without being caught by the guard or try to talk their way out of a fine by persuading the guard that they are in fact a celebrity. Hosted by George Osbourne.

Celebrity Hospital Roulette - A group of seriously wounded z list celebs must try to park their 4x4s in a NHS car park (extra points for parking in the disabled bay and being able to afford the car park charges) and then rush to A&E to receive treatment before our host George Osbourne shuts down the A&E department.

Celebrity Pregnancy Hospital Roulette - Following on from the success of the last show, our now pregnant z list celebs have just found out their waters has broken and the maternity ward has now been shut down as well! Can our z listers in their 4x4s negotiate their way around Mitcham's half mile-half hour one way system and survive the warzone known as South London to finally give birth at the aptly named St George's hospital in Tooting? Cheering them on will be our new intrepid liberal MP reporters who will be trying to explain on the entire journey why they were powerless to stop the closures and it really wasn't their fault despite the fact they're in power.

Last edited:

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
A programme set around a square in a part of London where everyone talks like no one else in London, and with a cast of miserable unbelievable characters that something horrible or unbelievable happens to everyday. Could be called Eastenders.

No wouldn't catch on, far too unbelievable, but Monkey Tennis that would be good.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Eastbenders- an ITN journalist speaks to gay Albion fans from the East Stand about homophobic chanting from away fans.

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
Inner City Sumo?

You get fat people from the inner cities, put them in nappies and film them wrestling. Do it in a pub car park. If you don't do it Sky will.

Arm Wrestling with Chas'n'Dave?

A Partridge Amongst The Pigeons?

Me, in a town square , feeding some Pigeons, going "oh, god!" Etc.

Monkey tennis?

Monkey tennis is what first came to mind

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here

A "Where are they now?" style documentary following the fortunes of BBC broadcasters from the 1970's. Based mainly in various prisons across the UK.

life on mars 73

Oct 19, 2010
Reality Reality.

Follows a bunch of real-life TV Execs as they struggle to find the formula for the next hit reality TV series.

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
Desperate Lee, Sikh and Susan - Horny Ex England and Man Utd winger and a Sikh compete for the affections of Susan Boyle.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The only way is end it.

A group of shallow orange people with lazered teeth and big hair are stalked by Ex SAS soldier Chris Ryan. Armed only with a Swiss Army knife and a garrotte Chris must either break into their faux Tudor mansions in Brentwood and strangle them or somehow lure them into the woods at Thorndon country park..and despatch them with a variety of gruesome looking traps made out of sharpened sticks and high tension rope.

Every. Time he successfully kills one he places their dripping skull on a stake in Billericay High street.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Premier League, in which the great British public, get to phone a premium phone number, linked to my bank account, to see who can donate tge most money, and win this weeks Premier League. T&Cs available on the website,and for christs sake dont ask the person who pays the phone bills permission

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Sponge Bob, Square Ants;
A sea-sponge gets in to all sorts of mischief with his four equally-sided insect friends.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Life on Mars

Fly on the wall documentary that follows around a family of benefit scroungers who eat nothing but chocolate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here