Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ID Requirements for Friday

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
It will be interesting if asked for ID, but before providing the ID you ask for the stweard or Police to prove they are who they are as you believe they are only in fancy dress.

Still as someone said on another thread a piece of paper with 'I confirm I am the ticket holder' is an ID document.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'll get a letter from my mum.

The police have got my passport anyway so I'll just bring a copy of my banning order. It's got my name and address on so that'll be enough I reckon.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
The only reason I asked if it was photographic is because that is the only way they will know for sure...... cant see the police being organised enough to deal with it and if they do it could take ages to get in the ground...

Insider has already confirmed that any form of ID is valid, it does not have to be photographic.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
And the leaflet given to Palace fans, who are supposed to be under the same restrictions says nothing about photographic ID...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367864059.841003.jpg

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I notice Palace havent been threatened with a years ban then..... probably cause they cant afford to lose any more fans lol

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
As has been suggested, a deterrent only and won't be checked, at least I hope so orbelse a need a girls ID!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just to be clear the ID does not also require your address on as well ?

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
It's a p---take having to take some, but it's hardly onerous to take a passport or driving licence in your pocket surely.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
It's a p---take having to take some, but it's hardly onerous to take a passport or driving licence in your pocket surely.

It is if you lose it in a drunken haze afterwards whilst celebrating!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here