[NSC] ID required to enter the Amex

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
I only had a paper driving licence, as have not needed to change it in 30+ years at this address.

Didn't fancy taking (well remembering to take) my passport to every game, so Tuesday Evening I took the plunge and applied for a photo driving licence. £20 for 10 years (well, 8 for me as you have to get a new one at age 70). Didn't know if I'd get it in time for the for the first home game.

It arrived in the post today, now in my phone cover/card older. I'm ready!

Club have said you can just have a photo of your passport on your phone.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Club have said you can just have a photo of your passport on your phone.

Yeah, it's a tad easier to find a card in the cardholder rather than trying to find a photo on my phone.
(plus it'll simplify hiring a car abroad as well)

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
Got to the ground a bit earlier than I would normally. Quick check of ID and Covid pass. Entry to the stadium took approx 5 seconds longer than normal. I even managed to keep a bottle top on my drink.

Sent from my HRY-LX1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Don't forget to report back on Jensen Weir (on loan at the U's for the season).

[MENTION=1276]AZ Gull[/MENTION]

Disappointingly, Jensen didn’t even make the matchday squad for Cambridge United’s opening fixture vs. Oxford. Caused a bit of bafflement among the Us fans around me. I might pop back to The Abbey on Tuesday night for the EFL cup game vs Swindon; hopefully he’ll get some minutes in that one and do enough to get a league start or a place on the bench at least. I’ll keep tracking his progress anyway.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Disappointingly, Jensen didn’t even make the matchday squad for Cambridge United’s opening fixture vs. Oxford. Caused a bit of bafflement among the Us fans around me. I might pop back to The Abbey on Tuesday night for the EFL cup game vs Swindon; hopefully he’ll get some minutes in that one and do enough to get a league start or a place on the bench at least. I’ll keep tracking his progress anyway.

Apparently Jensen Weir was still recovering from a pre-season injury on Saturday but he starts tonight. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports