[NSC] ID required to enter the Amex

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Well, being as I'm as I stated a PA to a disabled fan therefore don't pay for season ticket and my last attempt to get a driving license was met with a request for further ID in the shape of a passport, yes it does

I did not know you needed a passport to obtain a driving license, sorry about that.

I just had a look at options, is a Citizen Card something you could get, £15 https://www.citizencard.com/apply-for-a-uk-id-card-online

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Yes it is, has photo on. In my name. I can't see anything saying it has to be government issued ID so fingers crossed

should be fine, get confirmation of that from Supporter Services and take a copy of that confirmation with you the first few weeks.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I really cannot comprehend people get through life without photo ID. Staggering

Just circumstances sadly. Had photo ID up to 2011 but haven't been in position to get any since and now seems virtually impossible to do so without having photo ID or professional people to countersign photos

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Photo ID? Really not happy, will have to take my passport to every home game. I get the covid thing, but the photo id, I hate it. Not everyone has it unless its a passport.

they will soon scrap that requirement.. it will cause chaos

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Seriously, what kind of supporter are you? It's a tiny little thing to sort out for god's sake.

Tiny little thing to sort out? Having to show health certificates for the foreseeable future for entry into a venue is not a tiny ask, I don’t want to be tested 20+ times over the course of a season, I’m done with all the nonsensical rules. Right now I can go clubbing to bars etc - no restrictions, but from October, they are making these health passports mandatory…. Totally bizarre.

I’ve had enough of all these hoops and hurdles, my choice, if you think that makes me a bad fan then so be it.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Tiny little thing to sort out? Having to show health certificates for the foreseeable future for entry into a venue is not a tiny ask, I don’t want to be tested 20+ times over the course of a season, I’m done with all the nonsensical rules. Right now I can go clubbing to bars etc - no restrictions, but from October, they are making these health passports mandatory…. Totally bizarre.

I’ve had enough of all these hoops and hurdles, my choice, if you think that makes me a bad fan then so be it.

if you have a covid pass and and ID you just take it with you and show it, if asked. simple.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Don't really understand why they need to see ID ?

You can fake the covid result as it stands anyway ....

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Completely OTT. Which other leisure venue is asking for photo ID to prove identity? I'll have my season ticket on my phone, I'll have my credit/debit cards (all accepted by the post office to sign for things), a utility bill. The club have tons of data on me as it is. As I believe someone said before we are attending a football match not breaking into Fort Knox.

Don't get me wrong I'll take my passport but it does not mean I have to like it.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

You not planning of just getting your 2 jabs instead then?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
if you have a covid pass and and ID you just take it with you and show it, if asked. simple.

I haven’t had the vaccine which is personal choice(I’m in my mid twenties) and I don’t agree with covid passes segregating sections of societies freedoms based on health or vaccination status, I understand people will disagree with me that’s fine, but that’s how I feel.

I’ll talk to the club and see if I can perhaps pause my ticket for the season, will be absolutely gutted as I haven’t missed a home game in a long time, I was looking forward to things going back to normality but it appears normality isn’t ever coming back.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't have a problem with showing ID, I was/am just concerned about what form it takes. Their article seems vague, I would like to think it is a sign of flexibility, as someone has suggested above - gym card, work id card, student card, etc. because, like the other poster, I wouldn't want to take my passport every week. I wonder if my cineworld pass would count...

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
I haven’t had the vaccine which is personal choice, and I don’t agree with covid passes segregating sections of societies freedoms based on health or vaccination status, I understand people will disagree with me that’s fine, but that’s how I feel.

I’ll talk to the club and see if I can perhaps pause my ticket for the season, will be absolutely gutted as I haven’t missed a home game in a long time, I was looking forward to things going back to normality but it appears normality isn’t ever coming back.

gutted for you pal. Just get vaccinated asap and life will feel a little more normal after that.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I haven’t had the vaccine which is personal choice, and I don’t agree with covid passes segregating sections of societies freedoms based on health or vaccination status, I understand people will disagree with me that’s fine, but that’s how I feel.

Probably best you do stay away for the season to be honest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports