Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"I'd love to go back to Whites one day" - Poyet

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Well he will be back there - as Albion manager on Feb 20.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
He could hardly say no I would never go back there, he had a good relationship with the fans. Very much like Bobby Zamora saying he will return to Brighton one day, I don't think it will ever happen.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He also wants to manage Chelsea.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
If he's managing Barca one day, will he say 'I'd love to go back to Brighton'?

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Lets face it, if he brings us any sort of success over the next season or so, he will go. All our good ones go as soon as a 'big' club comes sniffing. Hopefully we will just enjoy the time he is at the Albion. Viva Gus!!:clap2:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Lets face it, if he brings us any sort of success over the next season or so, he will go. All our good ones go as soon as a 'big' club comes sniffing. Hopefully we will just enjoy the time he is at the Albion. Viva Gus!!:clap2:

Yep, Leeds next then Zaragoza and then Chelsea, just in time for us to meet them at Falmer in the 1st Premier League game of the season 2016 (we'll lose 4-0) :lolol:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford

This statement refers to the past (Withdean/lack of money etc). The future is bright, the future is Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here