Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] #ICWT

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
SOME, some people, there is tremendous feeling of support for the club, the board and the team BUT SOME still don't seem satisfied, look at the Ali J thread and a couple of the others around signings and you'll see that SOME people aren't happy and I don't understand why this would be. That is all. hic hic

I'll take your word for it as I haven't read every post on every football thread - but I genuinely haven't seen any. Oh sure I've seen a few with people saying "Hey let's not get carried away, we're bound to sign a dud eventually", or people querying if the balance is right, but compared to last year's meltdown about how everybody else was signing players and we were getting left behind, plus of course the TREMENDOUS outpouring of wee-wee when we didn't sign a striker - NSC has been a veritable rose garden this pre-season. Hell I haven't even seen any posts panicking that we haven't won all our pre-season games; that's usually a staple pre-season gripe.

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
SOME, some people, there is tremendous feeling of support for the club, the board and the team BUT SOME still don't seem satisfied, look at the Ali J thread and a couple of the others around signings and you'll see that SOME people aren't happy and I don't understand why this would be. That is all. hic hic

You said "all you hear is..."

Just seems to me to be a bit of an odd time to start a thread have a go at the fans.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
You said "all you hear is..."

Just seems to me to be a bit of an odd time to start a thread have a go at the fans.

You're right it could have been phrased better, it's not having a go at the fans, it's expressing dismay at those that do have issues considering where we've come from and how the club is run.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
No idea what the OP is all about. Even my Albion mojo is 8/10!

I have been crying out for us to do our transfer business early so that the new arrivals have as much of a pre-season as possible... and this time around we have. I am excited about the new arrivals (with slight reservations about Ali who turned us down before but I'll give him the benefit of course).

I don't know that we have ever had such a talented squad, with strength in depth, than we have now.

I am by nature a pessimist and a believer in Murphy's Law. And if I can't find anything to worry or complain about, then I dread to think about the lives of those who are having a moan up!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here