Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ice Cream Vans

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
Are they still about?

It's the middle of July and i have not seen or heard one around the streets of Southwick at all, or have the resident pests frightened them into going to other places?

Not that i am really bothered, having 3 kids it has saved me a LARGE amount of money.:lolol:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The last ice cream van I saw was in this 70s classic:

B00008974J.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

:bowdown:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Around here they are.

Every day about 4.35pm, just before I am about to dish the kids dinner up along comes Mr Marooki or whatever his name is. With his annoying jingle and E numbers for everyone!

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i saw one this morning that had been in an accident.
it was on its side with a wheel missing, the traffic was in total chaos.........til the police turned up

and stuck the cones out :clap2: :clap2:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Knightsworld said:
Are they still about?

It's the middle of July and i have not seen or heard one around the streets of Southwick at all, or have the resident pests frightened them into going to other places?

Not that i am really bothered, having 3 kids it has saved me a LARGE amount of money.:lolol:
You SURE ?
We get an ice cream van round the close every day, and I'm only round the corner from you. Are you double glazed ?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I like those hot dogs you get from them that blatantly have never even been near meat. What are they made of?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
There used to be one around Ashdown forest that sold weed
:smokin:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
There is one where I live that plays the Pompey Chimes, fortunate for him that it is Gloucester, in many parts of Brighton he might not get out alive.

Q: How can you tell when a woman is more interested in Chocolate than Sex?

A: When she would rather have a 99 than a 69.

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
Re: Re: Ice Cream Vans

Easy 10 said:
You SURE ?
We get an ice cream van round the close every day, and I'm only round the corner from you. Are you double glazed ?

Na mate, just DEAF:lolol:

No seriously, i haven't seen one down our road all summer, it used to park right outside my house every day last year:angry:

I'll have a word with the missus when i get in, she might know.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There it goes.
Its playing "Colonel Bogey" again. I quite fancy a Callippo, but I can't really be arsed.

1066gull

The first and current so far I have seen so far in Brighton, is one in Southwick the other day. Other than Withdean of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here