Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Hunter

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Has anybody got tickets to see him in Brighton on Friday. We saw him in London last Friday. Fantastic as always. We are going to see again in Brighton which I believe is sold out. He should be President. At 73 he still writes great stuff and rocks.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Has anybody got tickets to see him in Brighton on Friday. We saw him in London last Friday. Fantastic as always. We are going to see again in Brighton which I believe is sold out. He should be President. At 73 he still writes great stuff and rocks.

Said the same on here a couple of weeks ago. Am going on Friday, really looking forward to it, not surprised its sold out. Ian is a rock legend, when i'm president is a great track

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
It's a great set with almost all the new album including Crazy Horse and Life. Michael Picasso was probably the most moving. Absolutely amazing for his age. Puts those half his age to shame.

Spookily his latest album is titled "When I'm President" but I suspect you knew that. The album shows that he is still rocking at 73 and young artists a third of his age never will (...yes, Ed Sheeran at the back there, I mean you boy and your weak and watery ilk)

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Yes. I did know that and he is now workingon his next albumn. Perhaps it might be called 'when I'm Prime Minister'. Seriously he had enough of Blighty when he wrote Rip Off Britain. Great lyrics to many of his songs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here