Ian Holloway

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
What the hell happened? You were winning every game (although letting in a lot, you were scoring more), and according to the Palace posters here, playing the best football in decades - and then CPFC2010 let the manager go. Why?

The owners never liked Dougie. Then SP and DF had a disagreement over transfers. Then the owners told Dougie how to do his job. Bolton come in and owners see their chance. Bye Bye Dougie.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
[MENTION=15828]GlennMurray[/MENTION] / [MENTION=24994]Seaside[/MENTION] said you have the best 1st XI in the league. Are you suffering from injuries?
Yes, captain out, and KG at African cup

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I see Palace are after both Ebanks-Blake and Marlon King. If they can get King tomorrow then unfortunately I think they'll finish top 6.

Why?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Keep up the good work, Ian:clap2:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The owners never liked Dougie.
So, you were top of the league (aimed at CPFC, not you).
Then SP and DF had a disagreement over transfers.
So.
Then the owners told Dougie how to do his job.
Were they following the QPR owners manual?
Bolton come in and owners see their chance. Bye Bye Dougie.
Unbelievable. You deserve better Red'nBlue. You should be a Brighton fan, but sadly I know that's not an option.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
And a threefold wage rise for Freedman. Don't blame him.
Indeed, but Palace should have said no. 'Dougie, you're a Palace legend and we're top of the league, we can't let you go (etc etc)'.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Doing a great job as far as im concerned - turning a potential league winning Palace team back into a mid-table team !! That and they have peaked too early.

Also good to see a Palace fan who is actually reasonable for once, there are a few on here !!

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
So, you were top of the league (aimed at CPFC, not you).
So.
Were they following the QPR owners manual?
Unbelievable. You deserve better Red'nBlue. You should be a Brighton fan, but sadly I know that's not an option.

They had a disagreement over transfers in the summer, which played a part in our poor start.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports