Ian Holloway to Palace tomorrow

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why on earth would he go there? Smaller club who 8 seasons out of 10 will be battling to stay in this division.
I'd think Palace are bigger than Blackpool.

Good work by Palace, got to change my bloody signature again. Going to a good scrap for bragging rights this season.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
About as good as palace could have hoped for to be honest and it will be interesting if holloway manages to keep them on their current course. For me his teams always play attacking football which will be good for the fans but the jury is out on his managerial abilities which are often overshadowed by his media whoring.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
About as good as palace could have hoped for to be honest and it will be interesting if holloway manages to keep them on their current course. For me his teams always play attacking football which will be good for the fans but the jury is out on his managerial abilities which are often overshadowed by his media whoring.

TBH he cant be no worse than neil " fooking " warnock !

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
the jury is out on his managerial abilities which are often overshadowed by his media whoring.
Now that he's taken the job, I can imagine his first meeting with Parish, where he's told that his number one priority is to talk Zaha's price up. [Brizol accent]'Well I been amazed by the lad, best player in division by far. Unfortunately, it'll be difficult to turn down the £20m offers that will be coming in for him.[/Brizol accent]

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
This looks like a decision by Holloway that is not for the right reasons.

Nothing to do with football just pleased to get away from Blackpool and be nearer his family.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
This looks like a decision by Holloway that is not for the right reasons.

Nothing to do with football just pleased to get away from Blackpool and be nearer his family.

A happy contented manager is a good manager !

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Just a thought, but Murray aside, I'd hazard a guess that you know f*** all about out players?
Yet you know our squad well enough to declare that 7 of your players would walk into our starting 11, whereas you'd only take CMS and Bruno (and you'll have seen even less of Bruno than our other players)

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Truth is there's not mush better out there

Agree with that. Of all the managers out of work or looking for a change Holloway is the best.

However, I am not sure as to how he will cope with the limited finances on offer at Palace. He was always moaning about the budget he had at Blackpool and they had prem parachute payments. Could be choppy waters ahead at Selhurst - interesting.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Yet you know our squad well enough to declare that 7 of your players would walk into our starting 11, whereas you'd only take CMS and Bruno (and you'll have seen even less of Bruno than our other players)

Oh no, not this again. Can you two please get a room, I'll pay.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports