Ian Holloway to Palace tomorrow

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
12 pages and counting, you lot really are obsessed with us...

Shouldn't you start another Zaha thread to balance it out?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Come on, the way Dougie and Lennie left you in the lurch was a big shock to you and a laugh to us. We are just surprised that someone like Holloway would come to you when there is obviously something not right in the background. It's interesting when your main rivals shoot themselves in the foot don't you agree?

Anyway who's more obsessed me? Or you being on our site and me never having posted on yours?

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption

If it wasn't for the palace fans posting shite on this thread it would have disappeared onto page 2 and beyond days ago, it's you and your six fingered chums who are on our board posting - I think you'll find that highlights your inferiority complex and own obsession.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Anyway who's more obsessed me? Or you being on our site and me never having posted on yours?
Exactly, just like that Zero troll that claims we're obsessed with them, while posting on our board again and again.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Stand by for some good news later today

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Why on earth would he go there? Smaller club who 8 seasons out of 10 will be battling to stay in this division.

Just be confirmed on the BBC

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Why on earth would he go there? Smaller club who 8 seasons out of 10 will be battling to stay in this division.

Just be confirmed on the BBC

4 and a half year deal as well , utter madness :thumbsup:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
4 and a half year deal as well , utter madness :thumbsup:

On the face of it, a very good appointment. Going to take him a while to get some footballers into the squad though, no? :thumbsup:

I jest, I'm sure they're all brilliant but it does take managers time to get a team playing his way. It's been said a lot on here by Palace visiters that you're quite negative and unentertaining, that won't change overnight. Either way, enjoy the ride!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
On the face of it, a very good appointment. Going to take him a while to get some footballers into the squad though, no? :thumbsup:

I jest, I'm sure they're all brilliant but it does take managers time to get a team playing his way. It's been said a lot on here by Palace visiters that you're quite negative and unentertaining, that won't change overnight. Either way, enjoy the ride!

The last 9 or so games have been very good , since we got done at ristol and the alledged exchanging or views we have been great . Holloway will inherit a squad with great potental and great togetherness , he will be as excited as the rest of us will be at our prospects for the rest of the season .

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The last 9 or so games have been very good , since we got done at ristol and the alledged exchanging or views we have been great . Holloway will inherit a squad with great potental and great togetherness , he will be as excited as the rest of us will be at our prospects for the rest of the season .

I hope and pray he's a success. :thumbsup:

Or fails miserably and this thread is gloriously bounced in a years time. I really don't mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports