somewhere in Eastbourne
do I give a F**k who is or is going to be the palace manager
what is this obsession about palace

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
To be unveiled tomorrow before we bag another 3 points.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351863017.319096.jpg

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
One of the biggest 'set myself up to look a twat' i've ever seen - even from your lot. We have a much better squad than you - so f*** knows where you place us - nailed on Champions by your deluded logic. Now trott off to the BBS where u were hiding before ur little run of wins..

Just a thought, but Murray aside, I'd hazard a guess that you know f*** all about out players?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Just a thought, but Murray aside, I'd hazard a guess that you know f*** all about out players?

Just a thought. I'd hazard a guess that you don't really know enough about the squads of all 23 other teams in this division to work out that yours are at least 6th best?

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Just a thought. I'd hazard a guess that you don't really know enough about the squads of all 23 other teams in this division to work out that yours are at least 6th best?

We've been in this league 14 out of the last 15 seasons, we've seen a lot of good sides and a lot of bad sides in that time. This is easily our best team in 4 years and I compare it to the sides that we had under Dowie and Warnock, teams that made the play offs in 04 and 08. Whereas lot have been here 5 minutes and are used to watching Tranmere and Brentford.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Makes Holloway's pre-match interview last week all the more revealing... it seems unbelievable that he was on a monthly rolling contract. Recruiting him must require hardly any compensation at all.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
We've been in this league 14 out of the last 15 seasons, we've seen a lot of good sides and a lot of bad sides in that time. This is easily our best team in 4 years and I compare it to the sides that we had under Dowie and Warnock, teams that made the play offs in 04 and 08. Whereas lot have been here 5 minutes and are used to watching Tranmere and Brentford.

Yeah you're SO amazing. :what:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Yeah you're SO amazing. :what:

I wouldn't say that just yet but 10 games unbeaten including wins against Cardiff, Leicester, Wolves and Bolton shows we are pretty decent. Remind me, how many points have you taken from teams that sit in the top half of the league, 1 isn't it? Impressive :lolol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I wouldn't say that just yet but 10 games unbeaten including wins against Cardiff, Leicester, Wolves and Bolton shows we are pretty decent. Remind me, how many points have you taken from teams that sit in the top half of the league, 1 isn't it? Impressive :lolol:

Actually it's 3 points if you look at the current league table snapshot, but of course that changes as the table changes.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
You Palace jokers, Holloway is a Blackpool legend no way he would take a sideways move to Palace, he has a great team at Blackpool with the best player in the League in Ince. He won't leave for anyone other than a top half premiership team, guaranteed. Only recently he's been quoted as saying he is committed to bringing on some of the better youth players and that he feels he has a job to finish at Bloomfield road. In fact you mugs I'll offer any one of you 20/1 against him being the next Palace manager, come on whose having some of them onions? f*** it I'll stick my neck out here and give any one of you Nigels 50/1 !!

I'll take that. Don't want to bankrupt you so how does a cheeky tenner sound?

I'm sure there are a few older members on here that would vouch for me being good to my word.

Are you?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'll take that. Don't want to bankrupt you so how does a cheeky tenner sound?

I'm sure there are a few older members on here that would vouch for me being good to my word.

Are you?

I think The Fifth Column was posting in "Seaside" mode :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports