Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Holloway to Palace tomorrow

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I haven't read the whole thread but does no-one else think that Holloway and Palace are a perfect fit...? i.e. he is an irritating twat destined to exist in the second tier of English football while he can get away with it.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Oh dear,getting over excited are we.Had bets yourself and payed up on every one have you.
Doubt it.

P.S.........NO NEED TO SHOUT............FFS

Yes loads.
William Hill, Ladbrokes, Spoylesports, Paddy Power, Bet365, BetFred, Corals, Stan James, SportingBet, SkyBet, Betfair, Blue Square and Victor Chandler usually make you pay them first :moo:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I haven't read the whole thread but does no-one else think that Holloway and Palace are a perfect fit...? i.e. he is an irritating twat destined to exist in the second tier of English football while he can get away with it.
Well I'm struggling - I've always liked Holloway. :(

I'd much rather they want for a total tosspot - Steve Bruce or Steve Evans would have been perfect, if obviously they weren't both already at much bigger clubs with a better grounds.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
all i can see on here is blah blah blah if palace are so bad why are you all so bothered? could it be because since we were the 1st team beat you in your plastic stadium you have gone down hill FFS MURRAY in your own fans words

Didn't take too long for yet one more Palace twat to use the jealousy fueled 'plastic' tag immediately after registering on here. Well done, with morons like you around we don't have to worry about stereotyping-you take care of that yourselves.

Now please kindly f*** off back to BBS or wherever it is you people associate.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Palace + Holloway may well equal promotion so I'm hoping the move doesn't come off - of course.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Good appointment for Palace if it comes off. I think his style will suit Palace down to the ground.

As for Blackpool, this could mean real problems, cos I can see their better players (Ince etc) all leaving now

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
all i can see on here is blah blah blah if palace are so bad why are you all so bothered? could it be because since we were the 1st team beat you in your plastic stadium you have gone down hill FFS MURRAY in your own fans words

No, you weren't.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Really?

He was sacked from his last job.

His last job was at Notts County.

Notts County are in the third tier.

Hardly a great entry on your C.V if youve got designs on a premier league job.

I think he might be referring to Tom but I could be wrong.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Will cross my fingers as this would be a good move by Palace... if it comes off.

I've heard Ince is off to Manu in January. Zero chance of him staying in the championship.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No, you weren't.

Irritating isn't it!

'We were the first team to win at Amex'

No you weren't - BHAFC Dev Squad were

'OK We were first team playing against you to win at the Amex'

No you weren't - Spurs were

'OK we were the first team to beat you in a 'competitive' fixture at the Amex'

No you weren't - Liverpool were

'Really? Oh OK we were the first team to win in the lg at the Amex'

No you weren't - BHAFC were vs Donny

:ffsparr: They do like to cling to anythnig don't they :ffsparr:

re Holloway - Would be a sideways move at best for him. Altho BPool also have a poor stadium and poor support, they do have a lot lot better squad than Palace. Can only be the money (that should have been paid to those who are owed it first) and the opportunity to work in London - although it's obviously the shittiest and most run down part of London (maybe he'll buy a flat in a nicer part further West for ex?)

BBC Lancashire ‏@BBCLancashire
BBC Radio Lancashire can confirm that the 49 year old is at Blackpool's training ground working with the players this morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here